“" Everything Is GREAT"”

Dining options: Reservations
Baldwinsville, New York
“" Everything Is GREAT"”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Order whatever you like and you won't be sorry. Wait staff is fast and friendly. Bar is busy, some food can be ordered to eat at the bar area.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Sharon A

Syracuse NY
“Great Haddock”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Best broiled haddock ever! I don't usually order broiled haddock but decided to give it a try and was definitely not disappointed. The other 3 in the party were equally pleased. They ordered a piece of pie to go and it looked like at least a third of the pie.

• Visited August 2012
“Going down hill..”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

The past few times I have been to this restaurant I have been less and less impressed. This past time took the cake. I ordered an anipasto salad to go. When we got home and everyone started digging in we were mortified at the moldy cheese! Now I've had some bad food at restaurants but this was by far the worst.

2 Thank britney09
Rochester, New York
2,004 restaurant reviews
“Decent food, friendly place”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We ate at D G's Family Restaurant this weekend and found it to be a pleasant place that appeared to be popular with the local residents. The menu was fairly large, and the food was pretty decent although not outstanding. I had broiled scallops in a butter sauce, served with a rice pilaf that was rather bland. The scallops were OK, although they didn't really stand out. I couldn't tell whether they were bay scallops or sea scallops, as they weren't that big, and they really weren't well-broiled. They still tasted OK, but nothing great.

Two other members of our table had steak, both of whom agreed that the flavor was OK, but not great. I also noticed that the side dished were not really hot, although the main courses were. I wondered if they had one big bucket of the rice that they used the entire night.

The service was friendly, and was very attentive to our needs. I'd go back to DGs, but I'd probably try other local places first.

• Visited July 2012
Central Square, New York
“Consistant, tasty, and great prices”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Always a smiling face. Good food, fair prices, what more can you ask for? Whenyou are not sure what you want to eat, head here. Always a tasty special!

• Visited July 2012