My boyfriend and I needed an affordable place to sleep before catching a 6am flight. This hotel fit our needs perfectly. Room was clean and updated. Staff were friendly and helpful. They called the room after we checked it to make sure we were satisfied. They also provided us with a map to the airport, which is literally two turns and about 7 minutes away by car. We didn't use it but I think they do have a "by appointment" airport shuttle for a fee if you call and ask.
Many restaurants are nearby. Hotel is also a little off the main road surrounded by trees which we liked.
We would definitely stay there again if we were flying out of Buffalo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you check in, check out the fantastic new amenities in our NextGen (R) design rooms! The rooms at this 100% Smoke Free inn feature new, comfy Rest Suite beds by Serta, plush high-end bedding, new modern design flooring, comfortable new seating and a large, flat-screen TV. Located just 2.5 Miles from the Buffalo-Niagara International Airport. Red Roof Buffalo Niagara Airport is 100 percent Non-Smoking and renovated with all new rooms. All rooms at this Red Roof Inn offer free WiFi. Regular/Decaf Coffee and Tea available in the lobby. This location offers "On Command Video" with a selection of free TV channels, pay-to-view premium channels, and movies, as well as music and games. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Red Roof Inn Buffalo Niagara Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Buffalo Niagara Airport Hotel Bowmansville
- Red Roof Inn Bowmansville
- Bowmansville Red Roof Inn