I was looking for an inexpensive nights stay near the airport as I had an early morning flight.
Found this gem for a more than reasonable rate.
Two level older style building that has been gutted and remodeled.
Modern bedding, comfortable mattresses, amply parking. I forgot my toothbrush and paste. Quick call to the front desk took care of that for me.
Rooms have a nice flat screen TV, mini frig, microwave, coffee maker, hair dryer. Nothing was missing that I needed.
I would stay here again as getting to the airport was extremely easy.
Only suggestion I have is bring ear plugs, as this hotel is near the highway. I never travel without them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you check in, check out the fantastic new amenities in our NextGen (R) design rooms! The rooms at this 100% Smoke Free inn feature new, comfy Rest Suite beds by Serta, plush high-end bedding, new modern design flooring, comfortable new seating and a large, flat-screen TV. Located just 2.5 Miles from the Buffalo-Niagara International Airport. Red Roof Buffalo Niagara Airport is 100 percent Non-Smoking and renovated with all new rooms. All rooms at this Red Roof Inn offer free WiFi. Regular/Decaf Coffee and Tea available in the lobby. This location offers "On Command Video" with a selection of free TV channels, pay-to-view premium channels, and movies, as well as music and games. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Red Roof Inn, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Buffalo Niagara Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Buffalo Niagara Airport Hotel Bowmansville
- Red Roof Inn Bowmansville
- Bowmansville Red Roof Inn