Red Roof Inn Buffalo Niagara Airport
$98
Agoda.com
$95
$129
Best Western The Inn at Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$95
All reviewsbob evanslaminate flooringfront desktransit roadroom was cleanbuffalo niagara airportshopping and restaurantswould stay here againone night staycracker barrelshort stayfree wififirst floorexcellent stayeasy accessnew yorkmotel
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I stayed here on Wed. and Thursday this past week, and as always was very satisfied.
The newly renovated rooms, color scheme and wood floors, looked great. The room did have a slight odor because of the fresh paint and lacquered floor, but I lit a scented candle and all was well.
The requests I made online were taken care of when I checked into the Inn.
I stayed in a Best Western on Tuesday night, that was double the rate, and didn't come close to the standards set by this Red Roof.
When I am in the Buffalo area on business, I always stay here. It's close to the thruway, restaurants, and the staff makes you feel like one of the family.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
redroof10137, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Buffalo Niagara Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and also for recognizing the value of our property. We are very proud of the changes that have been made to our location and we try our best to make sure that each of our guests has the best possible stay. We would also like to thank you for aknowledging the standards set by Red Roof Inn and for appreciating the work that we do!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I travel extensively and stay in hotels at least 150 nights per year. Have stayed at this hotel every time I travel to Buffalo. I usually get the Superior King room if available. Superior room is good size room (although standard rooms are large) with excellent L-shaped desk to perform work. This hotel has recently been renovated, although prior to renovation rooms were very good. Always found room clean and in good working order. Excellent value for the money and would highly recomend. Manager and staff have always been friendly and curteous.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank rderollo
redroof10137, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Buffalo Niagara Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write an online review for our property. Your comments about our rooms and staff are very much appreciated. We're happy that you not only find our hotel to be of great value but that you continue to be a loyal guest. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

The Mgr and staff are always so helpful and caring
The newly renovated and smoke free rooms are so appreciated.
Location is great,close to shopping and great restaurants
Even though it is close to a major highway it is very quiet

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
redroof10137, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Buffalo Niagara Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Gena, On behalf of the entire staff of Red Roof Inns Buffalo Niagara Airport location, we would like to thank you! It is always a pleasure to have you stay with us and we appreciate your kind words and company. Guests like you make what we do worth while!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Been coming up weekly for work since the begging of summer Justin has been great person to deal with we check in every Monday after work an he already has everything ready to so it's a quick check in for us. He's been great with putting us in a room of our choice if possiable an also great with letting us know where is a good place to go for dinner. We have had nothing but great service from him an the other staff. He makes having to stay out of town worth it.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share a review of our property and also for all of the wonderful comments about our staff member Justin. He is very knowledgeable about the surrounding area and also understands the needs of our regular guests. It's very refreshing to hear that the guests are also noticing and appreciating the hard work that he does.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I found this experience to be great value. Rooms were completely smoke free and updated. Years ago when I did smoke, I didn't like the smell of the rooms that allowed smoking. Back then, I preferred to go outside anyway. I couldn't be happier with the whole experience. The little fridge and micro were great too. I will go out of my way to stay here or similarly updated Red Roof Inns in future.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for your review. We're pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We're very excited about our property being 100% smoke free and are very happy that our guests appreciate the changes that have been made also. We hope you'll stay with us again the next time you're in the Buffalo area.