“Super accomodations, and stellar staff~”

Red Roof Inn Buffalo Niagara Airport
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Bowmansville
Buffalo, Ny
“Super accomodations, and stellar staff~”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I can recommend to everyone that this Red Roof Inn is like no other. My ten day stay was exceptional.

I came to Buffalo road weary, and mentally and emotionally exhausted. The first staff member I encountered was Justin who was perceptive enough to put me at ease, and then see to every detail of making my stay something special to remember. An hour later a call was placed to my room to make sure that I was okay, and a query made as to whether I needed anything. Such caring~!~ Humanity....I was impressed. What I found was that Justin's attitude was not unique, the entire staff was personable and made every effort to make my stay as comfortable as possible.

During the day, Holly and others took care of my business needs, whether it was printing or faxing documents, and during the evening staff members fielded questions concerning Buffalo in general, whether it regarded eateries, or directions, they had answers and suggestions.

I reiterate, this Red Roof Inn is exceptional, and the staff, stellar, caring, professional.

Room Tip: Non smoking throughout, not a whiff of nicotine...fantastic!!!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
redroof10137, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Buffalo Niagara Airport, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our staff. It was certainly our pleasure to have you stay with us. We try our best to stay up to date on any events, activities and restaurants in the area so that we can pass correct information on to our guests.

If ever you are in need of temporary lodging again, we hope that you will choose our location. Thanks again and we hope to see you sometime in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Brampton, Canada
Reviewed January 27, 2013

A great room, at an amazing price! We weren't expected big things from this hotel due to the price point, however, we were optimistic considering all the great reviews on trip advisor. (thank you everyone for taking the time to always review. Your reviews never fail us). As mentioned in earlier posts, the place has been newly renovated and we were surprised to see laminate flooring instead of carpets. A nice, clean touch! When we arrived (9ish at night) the room was very cold. We went to sleep with hoodies, but the room did warm up. It just took some time.

The only disappointment was that the room did have an older 'smokers' smell. We are not smokers and are very sensitive to scent so that bothered us slightly. However, the place is smoking free. That being said, in the morning, we had a very strong smell of smoke in our bathroom. Vents from somewhere, was carrying a strong smoke smell. Luckily, we had showered before this smell started coming through the washroom vents. (Someone obviously wasn't following the no-smoking rule). In addition, the pillows seemed to be very large. This is much better than the flat ones, however, my neck seemed kinked to reach the height of the pillow.

Great location, clean, friendly staff, and an amazing price! Well done, Red Roof Inn!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
redroof10137, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Buffalo Niagara Airport, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to read our Trip Advisor reviews and for choosing our location based on them. We're happy to hear that you found our hotel to be a great value.

We're sorry for what you experienced with the smoke scent. Since our renovation has been completed, we are now 100% smoke free so that should not have been an issue and we do apologize. We hope to see you stay with us again in the future.
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed January 23, 2013

All the positive reviews below are true - even if i don't agree with the ratings themselves (not clear how that works...are the circles supposed to be a rating compared to others properties at this price point or all hotels in general?)

I have stayed at this particular property on a few occasions, all under the same unfortunate circumstance (missed my flight out of Buffalo, need a place cheap to stay for the night). In a situation like this, I am just looking for a place to lay my head - cheap and convenient are my primary concerns. This property ALWAYS exceeds expectations...it is always amongst the least expensive in the area, it is within 15 min drive of BUF, and it has got to be the nicest Red Roof Inn on the planet (ok, I don't know about that last one - but it is really nice).

Seriously, if they charged 25 to 50 percent more per night it would still be a decent value. I have paid A LOT more for hotel stays and been a lot less happy.

Don't misunderstand - it is a Red Roof Inn. I am not claiming it is a screaming bargain substitute for a Four Seasons or anything like that.

But it is clean, well maintained, the staff is friendly, it is close to the airport, and it is cheap. By FAR the nicest property I have ever stayed in at this price point.

I give it my full endorsement...if for whatever reason a property in the area at this price point is something you are considering, stop your search now and book this Red Roof Inn. You will NOT be disappointed.

Room Tip: Lots of places nearby for food...don't worry, you will find a place for a quick bite after you m...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
redroof10137, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Buffalo Niagara Airport, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion about our hotel. We couldn't be more proud of the fact that you think our location is the BEST of all Red Roof Inns. Our staff works hard to make sure we give our guests the best possible stay. We're also very pleased that you find our prices to be not only fair but worth every penny. Your full endorsement means so much to us. Hopefully in the future you catch all of your flights! But if not, there's always a room for you at the Red Roof Inn!
Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This hotel is super convenient - whether you are flying out from Buffalo airport or going to school or just taking a trip...havign a redi-card is definitely worth it! They always e-mail great deals.

Just stayed in the superior king room for 52.99!!!

Room Tip: I love the seond building overlooking the forest
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
redroof10137, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Buffalo Niagara Airport, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Thank you for staying at our location during your recent trip to the area. We're happy that you found our hotel to be of great value. We would also like to thank you for being a RediCard member. Your loyalty to Red Roof Inn is very much appreciated. We hope to see you again soon.
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

My room was by the office so it wasn't the quietest, but it was clean and affordable. Would stay again. Actually chances are I will be here again. The people at the desk were genuine and nice. The guy at the front desk was the nicest

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property and also for your warm comments about our front desk staff. We understand that a friendly face can go a long way when people are traveling. We look forward to having you stay with us again. We'll be sure to book you a room further from the lobby to ensure a quiet and restful night.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Great hotel at a great price. I have stayed at this hotel for years when I travel the Buffalo, NY market for business and have always enjoyed the the conversations with the staff as well as the accommodations. On my last stay I was surprised by the remodel that took place at this Red Rood Inn. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff, as usual, were friendly and polite. I highly recommend this location when traveling in the Buffalo area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your generous review of our property. We're happy to hear that you are pleased with the updates we've made at our hotel! We would also like to thatnk you for being a continued guest to our location and for always taking the time to converse with the staff. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in the Buffalo area.
chicago
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Having stayed at this hotel, many times I was pleasantly surprised to find the rooms redecorated. All of the carpets were taken out, new wood looking floors put in and bright and cheery bedspreads. Always a quiet night's sleep and pleasant staff. A great place to stay with a pet. as woods are nearby. Great price!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
redroof10137, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Buffalo Niagara Airport, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Thank you for being a continued guest at our hotel. We're very pleased to hear that you are happy with the renovations that have been completed on our property. We hope to see you and your pets again very soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bowmansville
Salvatore's Grand Hotel
Best Western The Inn at Buffalo Airport
Aloft Buffalo Airport
Aloft Buffalo Airport
#4 of 22 in Cheektowaga

Been to Red Roof Inn Buffalo Niagara Airport? Share your experiences!