My husband and I stayed at this Red Roof Inn as a stopover point on our trip to the Adirondacks. We got to the property late in the evening after a long drive and were relieved that the check-in process was quick and that our room was ready for us. We stayed in what they call the Superior King
size room which had a king size bed a microwave and mini-fridge and a large desk. The room was big with plenty of space for our luggage and to move around. It was also very clean and the bed was very comfortable. There were a lot of restaurants nearby and we were only about 15 minutes from Niagra Falls. It was a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you check in, check out the fantastic new amenities in our NextGen (R) design rooms! The rooms at this 100% Smoke Free inn feature new, comfy Rest Suite beds by Serta, plush high-end bedding, new modern design flooring, comfortable new seating and a large, flat-screen TV. Located just 2.5 Miles from the Buffalo-Niagara International Airport. Red Roof Buffalo Niagara Airport is 100 percent Non-Smoking and renovated with all new rooms. All rooms at this Red Roof Inn offer free WiFi. Regular/Decaf Coffee and Tea available in the lobby. This location offers "On Command Video" with a selection of free TV channels, pay-to-view premium channels, and movies, as well as music and games. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Red Roof Inn, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Buffalo Niagara Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Buffalo Niagara Airport Hotel Bowmansville
- Red Roof Inn Bowmansville
- Bowmansville Red Roof Inn