“Tiny Superb Ristorante in a corner strip mall”

Linguine's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Somewhere near Boston
“Tiny Superb Ristorante in a corner strip mall”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

My little family joined some good friends there for dinner. Drove right by it at first. The food was very well prepared. Started with some really exquisite pasta e fagioli that had just right assortment of beans, perfectly cooked pasta, delicious broth with vegetables. I had linguini with white clam sauce and sauteed dandelion greens. Perfect. A glass of red wine. A cappuccino and cannoli for dessert. The sauces here are right on the mark. Not cheap but reasonable for the deliciousness!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Rick P

Buffalo, New York
“excellent antipasto”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

excellent antipasto very reasonable priced always good food Very nice atmosphere friendly staff go early they are not open too late.

Visited April 2013
Buffalo, New York
“By far my favorite Italian Restaurant!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I have never ever had a bad meal here. I love their red sauce and now they have home made pasta that is to die for. Really, you cannot go wrong with anything in this restaurant. My goal is to order everything on their menu board at least once. You absolutely have to try this place!

• Visited April 2013
Syracuse, New York
“I Love This Place”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

At the recommendation of a colleague went to Linguine's for lunch - As he put it " . . go there when you're really really hungry!"

That was the position I found myself in, so I stopped by.

Despite it being connected to a gas station, all I can say is -- wow, did I love this place. Very cozy family restaurant setting. Good crowd. The serving staff was friendly with a bit of a personality to them. The food was quick and the although I spent more than I wanted to, the quality of the food in the end was worth it.

Everyone has their favorite Italian dishes, so I'll leave it up to in terms of what to order but I do want to call to your attention a very good appetizer I had: Stuffed Hot Peppers. If you like spicy order this to lead off your dining experience you won't be disappointed.

I will pass along the same advice my colleague gave to me: Go there when you're really hungry!

• Visited January 2013
“First time was wonderful!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

This was recommended by coworkers in the area and like other reviewers I was concerned about the quality based on the location, but we tried it and it was sooo good! The homemade pasta fagioli was maybe a little bland but you could tell it was from scratch so that earned bonus points from me. I had the linguini with portabello mushrooms, garlic, tomatoes and gorgonzola and it was absolutely delicious, what a fabulous combination of flavors. My coworker is anti-pasta (no pun intended) so he had the steak and dandelion greens and was very impressed as well. My only disappointment was the tiramisu, too much chocolate syrup and the "marscapone" filling tasted more like non-dairy whipped topping. Next time I will just have to get something different for dessert because I'm definitely coming back for the pasta.

• Visited October 2012