“Great Lake view, good food.”

Algonquin Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Algonquin is happy to welcome back friends and families for the 2017 season! Join us Wed-Sun for lunch and dinner, inside and out... as soon as the sun warms those decks! New Artisan Pizzas, Aracini and more... the lake fun is back!
Reviewed August 29, 2014

Boats can dock and tourists flock to this place. The special was local fish encased in a crepe- the crab cake sandwich was also yummy. There are craft brews on Tao and for 4 adults and 2 toddlers it was $100. For lunch. The main building great old architecture-- but the outdoor covered dinning is the best view.

Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

I remember this place as a good restaurant with good service but last time was not as good as I remember. The waiter didn't even pay attention to us, food was good but the tables were dirty! I asked the waiter to take my fish back and make it a sandwich he wanted to kill me! Really?! Anyway they have good specials on the menu all the time.

1  Thank Sashalinko
Reviewed August 24, 2014

A relaxing and un-hurried lunch on the deck at the Marina was simply wonderful. The service was great and all the food was very good. Some of us had salads and other sandwiches and everyone was happy. Congratulations to the management for such a nice experience.

1  Thank Daniel F
Reviewed August 24, 2014

Whenever we rent a boat on Lake George, we will always have lunch here at least once. Love eating outside on the dock. Food is very good, dock hands helpful, service a bit slow, but perhaps I should relax a bit more since I am on vacation. Keep an eye on the buoys when entering to avoid any shallow water.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

Had to wait for a tables even though there were 6 open, ordered shrimp which you could taste the iodine in, my daughter couldn't even eat hers. Service was horrible, the Waiter was dealing with too many tables and we couldn't even get his attention. The tab came to over $100 for 4 of us. I would have expected a much better experience, much better restaurants in area, don't be fooled by the look of it