“nice view”

Algonquin Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Algonquin is happy to welcome back friends and families for the 2017 season! Join us Wed-Sun for lunch and dinner, inside and out... as soon as the sun warms those decks! New Artisan Pizzas, Aracini and more... the lake fun is back!
Montreal
“nice view”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I recommend this restaurant if your in Lake george, the food, the view is good, the service is great and friendly.. Very relax ambiance, I think I must have tried everything on there menu and nothing is bad !! Enjoy a nice glass of win while looking a the nice sunset over the lake george and admiring the boat coming in !

• Visited July 2013

Troy, New York
“Nice spot to see the lake”
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

We were out for a nice fall boat ride and stopped in for a great martini and some wonderful appetizers. Service was great, the view is fabulous looking out at the lake and the staff is attentive friendly and efficient. Great spot any season.

Visited September 2013
Southbury, Connecticut
“Great views!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I was looking for a place to eat lunch waterfront and I found it! Great views! It was perfect and away from the hustle and bustle of the Village of Lake George. I enjoyed fish tacos and my husband a monte carlo sandwich. Both were good and our waitress was soooo nice and attentive. The only down about this place was it's lack of food for kids. It was nice it was near a marina where you can rent boats or boat in for lunch. Did I mention that the view was great?

• Visited September 2013
Clifton Park, New York
“My Favorite Restaurant”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

My family and I visit The Algonquin every chance we get! We take a special day trip north just to go there. As soon as we arrive, we feel like we are on vacation! The food is fabulous and those views just can't be beat. We sit back, relax, and watch the boats come in. (Actually, watching the the staff dock the boats is quite entertaining! They can really manuver those boats!Don't let the weather ever keep you away. Sitting lakeside, inside, or dining upstairs Topside are all great options. We ate Topside the last time we were there. Everyone in my party of 8 raved about the food. My steak was one of the best I ever ate! Go!

• Visited August 2013
Solebury, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great view, good food!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We had lunch here and sat by the window for a lovely view of the lake. Spicy bloody mary's and lobster rolls! Very good. With very crisp French Fries as requested.

Visited September 2013