The renovated rooms are nice and the pricing is appropriate. They are continue to fix the place up. For us it was a nice place to stay while we played some golf and went to Adirondack Extreme. There isn't a lot to do on site but they do have some boats you can use (no extra charge which is rare but great.) The Tavern has good food and the view is awesome. It took forever to pay our lunch bill and they did get our order wrong on the next meal (we didn't say anything) but I think the staff is still coming up to speed for the season. I think there's better places if taking our kids but it was just fine for my wife and I.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodges at Blue Water Manor are located directly on Lake George, amid six acres of lush Adirondack pine trees overlooking beautiful Basin Bay. Whether you like to play in the lake or relax on the beach our location makes Blue Water Manor the perfect getaway retreat for families and couples of all ages! Guests can choose from a variety of Adirondack style lodging, which includes our lake view rooms, motel rooms, cottages and newly renovated cabins. Come and enjoy all of the wonderful water activities Lake George is famous for here at Blue Water Manor. We offer complimentary water activities for our guests to enjoy such as kayaking, canoeing, swimming, and paddle boats. After spending time on the crystal-clear lake take a break and refuel at our restaurant and bar, Tavern on the Lake. Guests can enjoy lakeside dining inside the original Stone Manor building or outside on the newly reconfigured deck and terrace with breathtaking views of Lake George and the Adirondack Mountains. Come experience our new menu and quality dining atmosphere! In the fall of 2013, Blue Water Manor was purchased by new owners who are working hard to restore the resort to the destination vacation it once was. Their 5 year plan for the resort includes renovations of the existing buildings as well as the construction of new facilities to bring guests the highest quality of lodging and hospitality. Come and check out our newly renovated cabins and restaurant! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Blue Water Manor Hotel Diamond Point
- Blue Water Manor Lake George
- The Lodges At Blue Water Manor Lake George, NY - Bolton Landing