My husband and I have vacationed in the Lake George area for quite a few years now but have never stayed at the Boathouse B&B. We wonder now why we never did. As soon as we arrived there was nothing but smiles and warmth from Renee and the owners Joe and Patti. They treated us like close friends/family from the beginning of our stay until the moment we left. Our room was cozy and very clean. We spent most of our time in the great room by the fire admiring the lake right outside the window. There is tons of history to this boathouse if you have a chance to look it up. If not, Joe knows it all! Patti and Renee prepare the breakfast which is absolutely phenomenal. We absolutely recommend staying here! We're already trying to plan our next trip. :) Thank you Joe, Patti, and Renee for a fabulous stay at your boathouse. *Brian & Erin Lawson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This "Lake Castle Estate" is the only B&B in the waters of Lake George. Featured in many books and magazines with its outstanding views of the lake & mountains. Historical site, former home of the Gold Cup Winner George Reis. This boathouse has seven rooms all with private baths, some with fireplaces and two person whirlpools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Boathouse Bed and Breakfast A Lake Castle Estate on Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boathouse Hotel Bolton Landing
- Boathouse Bed And Breakfast A Lake Castle Estate On Lake George NY - Bolton Landing