My husband and I received a b&b gift card. We chose the Boathouse for our weekend getaway. We could not have had a more romantic time! The room we stayed in was Isabella's "Sweet". It was perfect! It had a fireplace; flat screen tv; balcony overlooking the ice covered lake; Jacuzzi tub and more. Every morning at 9am was a sit down breakfast served the owners. We were treated like family and it was a great way to meet other people and yet still have your own time to enjoy the sites. We went to Lake Placid which was about an hour north. The views were spectacular!! I would love to go back for the summer as well!! I highly recommend this bed and breakfast if you would like a special romantic weekend get away!! Therese and Anthony
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This "Lake Castle Estate" is the only B&B in the waters of Lake George. Featured in many books and magazines with its outstanding views of the lake & mountains. Historical site, former home of the Gold Cup Winner George Reis. This boathouse has seven rooms all with private baths, some with fireplaces and two person whirlpools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Boathouse Bed and Breakfast A Lake Castle Estate on Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boathouse Bed And Breakfast A Lake Castle Estate On Lake George NY - Bolton Landing
- Boathouse Hotel Bolton Landing