Each year we take a mid winter mini vacation to someplace cold and snowy. This year we went with some very dear friends who live in another state. The boathouse bed and breakfast maybe the nicest b+ b that we have ever stayed in. The place is absolutly wonderful. We were the first guests of the new year but there was no rust with the staff from the layoff. The lake was frozen and absolutly beautiful. Bolton landing restaurants were very good as was the ares around lake george village. We visited lake placid which was a little over an hour away and loved it and watched the fireworks over lake george in the village. Talk about Norman Rockwell. Back to the boat house, everything was perfect. patti, Joe and Renee' could not have been nicer. Breakfast was excelent. Get a lake front room. What a way to wake up. Great place, great people and a great vacation. We want to go back in the summer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This "Lake Castle Estate" is the only B&B in the waters of Lake George. Featured in many books and magazines with its outstanding views of the lake & mountains. Historical site, former home of the Gold Cup Winner George Reis. This boathouse has seven rooms all with private baths, some with fireplaces and two person whirlpools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Boathouse Bed and Breakfast A Lake Castle Estate on Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boathouse Hotel Bolton Landing
- Boathouse Bed And Breakfast A Lake Castle Estate On Lake George NY - Bolton Landing