Just returned from our little vacation to Lake George where we stayed at the Boathouse B & B. What a lovely place! As soon as we arrived, we were greeted by friendly Renee who showed us around and the first thing we were shown was the porch. What a view of the lake and how serene it was!!! That captured us right away. Although we had a small room, it was very nice. I felt it was decorated nicely and had it's own (very small) bathroom. But we weren't there solely for the bedroom, we came for a nice relaxing vacation and it was all that and more. The 3 course breakfasts in the mornings were outstanding. I actually came back with one of the recipes to make at home. Joe and Patti were wonderful hosts. Joe's beautiful boat took us on a grand tour of the lake and Joe is very knowledgeable about the lake's history. He was very entertaining. We stayed for 4 days and met some very nice people and had easy conversations every day at breakfast. AN added bonus was use of some of the Sagamore's facilities along with a discount for food and drinks there. All in all, it was a wonderful stay and I can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This "Lake Castle Estate" is the only B&B in the waters of Lake George. Featured in many books and magazines with its outstanding views of the lake & mountains. Historical site, former home of the Gold Cup Winner George Reis. This boathouse has seven rooms all with private baths, some with fireplaces and two person whirlpools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Boathouse Bed and Breakfast A Lake Castle Estate on Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boathouse Bed And Breakfast A Lake Castle Estate On Lake George NY - Bolton Landing
- Boathouse Hotel Bolton Landing