My wife surprised me for my bday and planned a trip for us and our 2 friends to stay here this past weekend. What a great experience, from the rooms, the view, to the service and the owners, just a lovely place! We were greeted as we got out of our vehicle right away by Joe in the driveway, what a nice guy! This place has a great history behind it as well, and Joe can tell you all of it! The view was gorgeous, the Reis Suite we stayed in the main house was awesome, and this place was so clean and the decor was pristine. Patty and her staff cook a different gourmet breakfast every morning that was always delicious! Our room was always perfect every day after Renae and the other girl were finished cleaning. There is a beautiful porch off the Great Room that was so nice, comfy chairs, beautiful almond colored wood floors. We hung out there late at night drinking wine on the porch and the lake was so quiet, such a peaceful place! Joe and Patty were always around to help you in any way and knew the town very well to point you to the right places to eat and hang out. We didn't get to take advantage of Joes boat tour because of time constraints and cold weather, but wish we could have it looked like fun! So much more to say about this place but you need to experience it for yourself.We will definitely revisit this place in the future and would recommend it to anyone going up that way. Just a wonderful experience all around, thank you Joe and Patty for a great weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This "Lake Castle Estate" is the only B&B in the waters of Lake George. Featured in many books and magazines with its outstanding views of the lake & mountains. Historical site, former home of the Gold Cup Winner George Reis. This boathouse has seven rooms all with private baths, some with fireplaces and two person whirlpools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Boathouse Bed and Breakfast A Lake Castle Estate on Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boathouse Hotel Bolton Landing
- Boathouse Bed And Breakfast A Lake Castle Estate On Lake George NY - Bolton Landing