Just got back from a nice weekend at the Boathouse B&B and my wife and I loved it. We arrived pretty late Friday nite, and to our pleasant surprise a welcome letter was there telling us to make ourselves comfortable in the Reis Suite, which they upgraded us to free of charge. Very comfortable and spacious room with a private enclosed porch and private ensuite bathroom. Woke up the next morning to a beautiful view and realized our room was directly above the Lake! The breakfast was outstanding and we really enjoyed meeting Ronnie and Pattie, our gracious hosts who made us feel most welcome. we then rushed off to a prebooked massage at Massageworks (30 min away) which was also awesome. Went to Lake Placid for the day, and came back for a nightcap and snack at Frederics which is 200yds away from the boathouse. Enjoyed our last night and the next mornings breakfast was equally enjoyable. Very nice to meet the other people there in the family style dining as well. Very highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This "Lake Castle Estate" is the only B&B in the waters of Lake George. Featured in many books and magazines with its outstanding views of the lake & mountains. Historical site, former home of the Gold Cup Winner George Reis. This boathouse has seven rooms all with private baths, some with fireplaces and two person whirlpools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Boathouse Bed and Breakfast A Lake Castle Estate on Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boathouse Bed And Breakfast A Lake Castle Estate On Lake George NY - Bolton Landing
- Boathouse Hotel Bolton Landing