“Good food but get there before September”

Audie & Ina's diner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Love the breakfast here and the service is excellent. But once the wait staff goes back to college you'll find it's one of the few places open in town and you'll have to wait to get it. Also it is closed M - W so only plan to go on the weekends. The blue berry pancakes are worth the wait.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

What a nice place, staff was so friendly and the food was good. And trust me the Lake George area has very limited places to get good food. I had an omelet and my daughter had chocolate chip pancakes, both were very good. And my other daughter had a turkey club, tasty and fresh, she was happy. And looking around all the other diners seemed happy with their food.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

The eggs Benedict are so damn good and the price is great. I hear about places being expensive but this was average for a vacation place. Got a window sit so it was even better and early in the morning so even better. My husband had the wild blueberry pancakes and they were Delicious. I have to say I will recommend to everyone

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I guess when we go to a diner for breakfast we don't expect to come to $75.00 for 4 adults and a child. I have to say my blueberry pancakes were great. I guess the price isn't that bad but our waitress was very disinterested in our table. That's probably what has left an sour taste in my mouth.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Had a wonderful breakfast here. Eggs were exactly how I ordered them and the potatoes were tasty. Friendly staff, nice environment. I will return next time I am in the area for sure!

1  Thank Eve Z