“When it gets busy forget it. Food was ok...”
Review of Bolton Country Diner - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
New York City, New York
“When it gets busy forget it. Food was ok...”
Reviewed June 18, 2010

When it gets busy forget it. Food was ok I should have stayed in my camper and cooked my own. Maybe try it again during the week and try it.

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Great home style country breakfast with that small town feel in Bolton Landing”
Reviewed May 23, 2010

Very affordable Home Style breakfast with great French Toast, Pancakes, Eggs, etc.... Friendly wait staff, clean, and very yummy! There Raisin Bread french toast was so good that I asked if they sold the bread and they said yes. I took a loaf home. Its goey with cinniman and sugar coated raisins all rolled up! : )

1 Thank lovetravelin0514
Pittsfield, MA
“Best French Toast on Earth!”
Reviewed October 4, 2009

We order only French Toast for breakfast as it's the very best on Earth with a "secret" batter than is incredible. Don't bother with any other breakfast order. We drive hours out of our way to visit the Country Diner for a special French Toast breakfast each year, and it's the best you'll taste ever. Can't recommend anything else, as we only order the F.T. and have been doing so for over 50 years. Consistently awesome!

2 Thank Coolgma
Binghamton, New York
“Not the same diner it was back in the 70's & 80's”
Reviewed August 19, 2009

The Country Diner was always my favorite breakfast place back in the time my family spent every summer at Bolton Landing. But the Reed's must not own it any more because the food just isn't as good as it used to be.

We had coffee & orange juice to start. They only serve 1 size of juice (12 ounces) and it's expensive. My husband had french toast and ham, which he said was very good. I had the Belgian waffle, always one of my favorites, with bacon. The bacon was good, but the waffle was horrible. Even my husband wouldn't eat it, and he eats just about anything.

Service was quick but the food just wasn't up to par.

2 Thank kja63
CT
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed July 29, 2008

This is a cozy little country diner which serves a nice breakfast. Although we waited 20 minutes to be seated, it was worth it. They were very friendly and we all commented on the tasty fresh eggs. The service staff was an older woman like grandma who made it feel cozy. The woman at the register was so nice to us. The bathroom is not the cleanest or up to date though which surprised us, nor does the door lock as anyone could walk in on an embarrassing situation.