“Great Food and Nice Atmosphere”

Fredrick's Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Frederick's has been owned and operated by a brother, sister duo for 25 years. A large dining room situates the inside of the building along with a lounge area near the bar with 7 tables, large flat screen tv's and quickdraw are a large draw to the bar. We seat over 20 tables on our wooden patio that wraps around the building, a game room with pool, darts and a small, comfortable couch/fire place area is a great place to relax after a fun day at the beach, or long day at work. Serving lunch daily in the summer, weekends during the "off-season" and dinner 7 nights a week throughout the year. Frederick's has a warm feeling that will make you feel welcome and at home, come try us soon!
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Stopped in here with our party of 18 last week and were very surprised by all they had to offer. Extensive menu with plenty of options to suite anyone from my vegetarian mom to picky little kids. Our server was great and got everything correct and was constantly getting us what we needed (she even took my baby's cup to clean it out and fill it up!). The food was superb! In fact my father said "If the food is half as good as my ice tea we are in for a treat!" (Ask for a 1/2 and 1/2 tea... part ice tea part lemonade!) And the food was! Burgers, fries, turkey panini sandwiches, steak, seafood mac n cheese, salads,... you name it we got it. And I didn't hear a single complaint. Nice casual atmosphere (we ate on the deck), great town, and fantastic food. The only thing that would of made this better was a view overlooking the lake, better parking or some music. Thanks so much for having us. Highly recommend this great restaurant in Bolton Landing!

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

I went there on a recommendation. The food was good. Had nachos and an entree.

It tasted good but later in the day I was dying of thirst. I don't understand why food has so much sodium added. It does not make food taste better.

I will not go back. Service was exceptional.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

If I wanted a casual dinner or a place to throw back a beer, this is a fine place to do so. It is not fancy and the food is nothing memorable. But it is tasty and the bar would be a fun place to have a beer with friends.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

My husband had an excellent burger here, he said the best in e whole trip! I had a salad with an awful lot of lettuce!!!!! Good house wine! Nice service

Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

Turkey club was very good! Also like the hoop wings! Bartender was very persable . Good place overall .