“TRUE ITALIAN AND ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL DECOR!”
Review of Villa Napoli Restaurant - CLOSED

Villa Napoli Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 31, 2009

My husband and I were celebrating our anniveresary and we were in the Lake George, NY area. We have dined in some of the finests of restaurants in NYC and Italy. Having browsed your website we decided to try the Villa Napoli in Bolton Landing, NY. We were greeted by the owner and seated. The waitress served iced water and home made bread and rolls. We started dinner with an appetizer of Spiedini. The main entree my husband chose the Veal Parm and for myself i ordered, Pollo Al Limone. My husband commented the veal was seasoned and cooked to perfection. The chicken was moist and tender and a wonderful blend of seasonings. The presentation of food was very professional. Everything had a taste of "true Italy." Thank You to the owner's and staff for making our dining experience a real pleasure!.

1  Thank styles_62
There are newer reviews for Villa Napoli Restaurant

Reviewed May 26, 2009

We kicked off our early LG season this past weekend (5/23/09) by dining at one of our favorite area restaurants, Villa Napoli. Our friends joined us this year so we ordered two appetizers, our usual calamari and along with the bruschetta. We love the spicy tomato sauce with the tender calamari which always has the right tang. Both of us had the chicken with smoked mozzarella and Marsala sauce which was perfectly balanced blend of smokiness against the rich full bodied sauce. Absolutely the best!

Our friends, Bob and Lani, decided on a wonderful salmon over risotto and a steak which according to him "was so tender it almost melted in my mouth". The wine offerings were just perfect. As for the service, it was as if the staff anticipated the right moment for everything. Damian and Rose are excellent hosts and have a staff to brag about.

As for the atmosphere, what could be more perfect on a late spring evening than dining amid beautiful surroundings while listening to a charming brook as it flows underneath a lovely arch. Susan Darcy, Lenox, MA

1  Thank Sue_C-Time
Reviewed June 18, 2007

Were at this Restaurant on Sunday, June 17, 2007. The service was below par, the waitress has very little experience in this area. Never ask if we needed water refill on the bread, etc; our glass was empty,etc. She gave us a very dirty plate for bread. The veal was tough and over done, no choice choices for salad dressind, just their house version. Very Disappointed. AAA gave them (3) diamond rating, which is not true to me and my wife.

2  Thank WATCHFULEYESTODAY