“Cate's is a Great Place to Dine” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cate's Italian Garden

Cate's Italian Garden
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Cate's is located in the quaint town of Bolton Landing summer months are bustling with tourists from all over! Reserve your table for dinner either on our patio or inside dining we have a full service bar. Also our pizza cafe' next door offers just pizza, calzones, and salads.
Queensbury, New York
“Cate's is a Great Place to Dine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2008

We have been to Cate's twice and both times loved it. Their Shrimp parm. is the best and I am very picky about italian food! Despite what you read here, the owner, Buddy ( a true Yankee fan), is very friendly and cared about what we thought of the food. The atmosphere is also spectacular. We are very fortunate to live within a half hours drive of Bolton Landing and plan on visiting Cate's again soon! You will not be disappointed!

Bolton
“Live In Bolton - don't like Cate's”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2007

I've had really good Italian cooking & Cate's is great for pizza and pasta but fish and meat is not their forte. I own a vacation home there and use it year round, so I have been to Cate's in Spring, Summer, Fall & Winter. Some times the service is good & sometimes it isn't. Some times the meals are good & sometimes they aren't.

2 Thank bolton1007
“Loved It”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2007

The Place is fabulous and the Food was Great.
We saw Cate's Car. And I'd be more then a little upset if someone "Nudged" my Thunderbird too!
We can't wait to go back

East Greenbush
“Walked Out”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2007

I went to Cate's on 7/24/2007 and the owner was extremely rude. Was bad mouthing customer's which was my family because of an accidently nudging her car. I would never recommend it. We actually drove over an hour away to try it out. Never again. Also overpriced food. I can get basically the same thing at the Olive Garden for half the price. Don't waste your time.

Kingston, ny
“Cate's must of had a bad night”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2007

We ate at Cate's on 07/05/2007. I really don't know what the hype is all about. The food was average and the price high. My Manicotti was burned. The sauce was watery and tastless. We actually waited longer than we should have for a table. We didn't get any bread or water like the rest of the tables. The service was slow. I will scratch this off my dining list.

1 Thank tetrisz54