We have stayed at the Sagamore before and we have eaten at Mr. Brown's Pub, located in the Sagamore. We have a child who has a life threatening nut allergy. We go out to dinner weekly and have never encountered such rude, un-educated staff before. We always ask "is it safe, what can she order" before we even sit down. We were told after asking the waitress that she could not eat just about anything. The nacho chips, did not know what was in them, the bread, did not know what was in them. She could have possibly went into the kitchen and checked the box/bag or asked the chef. She then delivered a cheeseburger on a plate. That was it. And after reviewing the bill, we were charged for a whole meal. The cheeseburger was raw. During the meal, she explained that the staff just took a course on nut allergies. I find this ridiculous. In this day and age with the amount of children/adults allergic to nuts, the quality of the Sagamore Resort, they could not provide more information or more to choose from then a basic burger on a plate, which by the way had to be pan fried because they were not sure what oil they used on the grill!