“Loved it.”
Review of Bolton Beans

Bolton Beans
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: We are a 1946 Service Diner originally from Wooster, MA. This dinner was moved to Bolton Landing in 1989 to replace the old 1904 Bill Gates Dinner which was placed in the Adirondack Museum. We take pride in keeping our dinner in its early native state, and love to see people excited about our little treasure. It is a quaint, buzzing atmosphere in the summer and houses many of the locals in the winter. November thru Mid May hours are: Friday thru Monday 7am-2pm, closed Tuesday's and Wednesday's. Mid May thru the summer we are open Every Day 7am-2pm.
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Based on its appearance the restaurant was just what I expected and wanted. We went for breakfast and was very happy. Coffee was served in large mugs and was delicious. I ordered the special potatoes that included avocado, cilantro, black beans and cheese - it doesn't get any better. My daughter had the banana and chocolate pancakes - she said they were so so (a little smaller than most).

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I only went in twice for iced coffee but both times they were packed and all the food I saw looked great. My iced coffee was very refreshing and next year we'll be sure to go back for breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I went to Bolton Beans with my three children and husband. We had the nicest waitress Bernadette, who was so great with my kids. She complemented my daughters outfit and was talking to my boys about baseball and telling us stories about her younger brothers. My kids wanted to back the next day to eat so they could say bye to her before we left to go home. The food was great, but the service just blew me away. My children are 5 year old triplets so it's very hard to go out to eat with them. However, she handled them so well and made me feel very comfortable having them all there. She even recommended us to go to Cate's to eat, and told us to make an early reservation and we loved it there as well. Bolton Beans is so cute and great for young kids.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I have visited Bolton Beans many times in the past and service and food were fantastic. I was disappointed at our last visit. Slow service even though there were at least four servers behind the counter and the food was average at best. The younger servers were inattentive because they were distracted by their own personal conversations. The best part of the visit was the coffee.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Everytime we go to Lake George we have breakfast at Bolton Beans. My husband is addicted to the Hangover Helper breakfast burrito and I typically get the Senora's Choice omelet. Portions are generous and we usually end up having a much lighter lunch. THe super potatos mexi style are also great. Very filling! Service is prompt and attentive. Its usually crowded on weekend in the high season but turns over quick. I typically like their coffee but it tasted different this last time. Not sure if they switched their brand?