“Best Pet Friendly Accommodations!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bolton Landing
Colonial Court Motel
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Colonial Court has spoiled us (and our dog!) for all other motels. Very clean, all amenities, nice pool, convenient to everything we wanted to see and do in Lake George. The owners and staff are very friendly and helpful. We had a delightful stay and plan on returning!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ceil H

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had a wonderful time at the Colonial Court Cottage #6 ! A very pet friendly and family friendly establishment. The balcony at the cottage was a plus and the cottage was spacious and set up very well with a coffee pot, toaster and a full size refrigerator. We will definitely be visiting April and the Colonial Court again. Everyone so friendy and the owner April makes you feel right at home. We were pleasantly surprised to find such a caring owner and the staff always smiling.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mcastig
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We had an awesome time at the Colonial Court, and our pup Louie LOVED it! It's totally safe for him to run around off leash cause the place is fully gated. He doesn't get much of that living in the city. April and Rick were so kind and helpful- it was great getting to know them- and getting to know some of the other guests too. EVERYONE was SO FRIENDLY! We'd definitely stay there again and highly recommend it.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Harlemding
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Such a great setup. The gate to the parking lot and cottage doors is kept closed and our dogs hung out with the other dogs in the yard. We swam with them in the pool, lounged on the deck together, and had a wonderful stay. The owners are very nice people and their dogs are great . My only wish was that the pillows and mattress were more comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DrPepper09
Reviewed August 28, 2012

This was our second get-away to Colonial Court Motel. It is absolutely awesome to find such well run and inviting accomodations for folks who travel with their pets. April and Rick, your hosts, truly understand when you say your dog is your child....our Buster is!!! Every pet, not just dogs, are made to feel welcome and at home. Our cottage was clean as could be and very home-like...even dishes and silverware and pans were there. Each cottage has its own deck with umbrella table and chairs. There are grills with each unit as well. Cant wait till next summer to go back and see our friends Rocky and LuLu and Rufus-would highly recommend!

Room Tip: Love cottage 6!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Dawnnoyce
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I take my Golden Retriever Gracie to the dog park everyday. We had to go to family member's Destination Wedding at the Sagamore but had concerns about my Gracie and my daughter's little dogs Abbott and Costello too. This not to mention my daughter's 4 month old daughter, my daughter's husband, his parents (thankfully helping with babysitting and some dog sitting too), my mother, and my son. We obviously took more than a single cabin. The owners were great. The kids tell me the pool was great (I never made it). The Dog Sitter provided by the facility was great. (Although I guess I should have understood the terms better. My kids grew up long ago. I never paid as much for their baby sitting ... when we went to the wedding and the next day to the brunch I gladly paid for such attentive care.) All together if going to Lake George Area with pets, I highly recommend Colonial Court.

Room Tip: Ask April. She will give you the best advice. Especially if you are booking early like I did.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Ron B
Reviewed August 22, 2012

My 2 dogs and my sister and I had the best time ever here! The atmosphere was very friendly and relaxed! My dogs had fun! Everything was clean and beautiful! The pool sparkles and the owners were very delightful as well! They are both very helpful if you need something! If you love your dog or cat and you want them to be apart of your vacation-- you need to come here! If we could, we would live there! :-) we love you April, Rick, Rocky, Lou Lou, and Rufus! Love Lisa, Katie, and Sophie and Stella!

• Stayed: August 2012