Colonial Court Motel
Contessa Resort(Bolton Landing)(Great Value!)
$110
The Sagamore Resort(Bolton Landing)(Great Value!)
$299
$269
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Bonnie View on Lake George(Bolton Landing)(Great Value!)
$96
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewspool housepet friendly place to staylake georgefire pitgreat place to stayevery morningpetscottagerufusgated
Reviewed August 8, 2011

It was our first time visiting Lake George. We found Colonial Cottage so we could bring our dogs. I'm glad we stayed here because it was a great place to bring the dogs. April, the owner, couldn't have been more accomodating. Her three furry kids were just as great and all the dogs got along. The cottage was very clean, friendly staff, great area, dogs were able to roam free. We would definitely recommend this great dog friendly place.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank chris k
Reviewed July 17, 2011

I made reservations for 5 nights and ended up staying for 7. Being pet friendly and able to bring my dog was a plus since I hate to travel without her. The owner April made you feel at home. The grounds and rooms are clean and the pool is crystal clear. I went to relax and I definitely did. We had the best time with April's three friendly and comical dogs, Rocky, Rufus and LuLu. When we left we felt like we were saying goodbye to family members. If your looking for a pet friendly place to stay in the Bolton Landing/Lake George area, this is it. XO Robyn and Princess

Room Tip: We stayed in a cottage with a porch.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank monettoday
Reviewed June 5, 2011

My fiance and I reserved a cottage from the owners April & Richard over the holiday weekend in May 2011.
I was most impressed with the friendly atmosphere and the many dog accomodations the owners provided as well as the reasonable rates.
I felt very much at home there and would recommend it to anyone wanting to get away with their dogs for a vacation. The location was also a short distance to Bolton landing, lake george and ticonderoga festivities. The owners were extremely knowledgable about the area and helpful with directions to any and all activities.
Thanks again April & Richard Hope to see you soon Sincerely Tracie & Rick

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank littleface013
Reviewed September 15, 2010

We recently stayed at Colonial Court Motel..This is definitely a pet friendly place. The moment we arrived we were greeted by the owner and 2 friendly dogs!! When we checked in there were treats to greet our dog!!The room we had was immaculate!!So clean!! We had breakfast the next morning at there picnic area with our dog too!! We were greted by the fsmily that owns the place they camr by to say hi to us and our dog very friendly staff!! I would highly recommend this palce to anyone bringimg their pet on vacation and yes your pet can stay in the room while you go site seeing they do have pet sitting at the motel!!IIf the staff of the motel is reading this THANK YOU for such a positive travel experience with our pet!!!The Jacewicz Family

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank cheermom99
Reviewed September 4, 2010

The price was very good. We enjoyed the guest house very much. There was a lot of room to roam. The pool and game area was also above par. The dogs, that lived with the owner, were adorable! I loved petting them!
-Jason