“Excellent location, Views and very good food”
Review of The Pavilion

The Pavilion
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2013

The food here is very good, bit pricey, but quite good. The real gem here though is the location and the view. Go here on a nice day watch the Lake, watch the boats go by and have a superb time at lunch or dinner. We had lunch on a beautiful sunny Saturday and it was a real treat. Its hard to beat the location on the Lake for any restaurant

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The Pavilion was a little nicer than most resort poolside restaurants. Decor was casual and Adirondack style; fun and nostalgic. Service was friendly, informative and attentive and the food was above average, but usual fare. A nice place to dine with a view of the lake that makes it all seem special.

1  Thank Harradexperience
Reviewed June 25, 2013

The vistas from the Pavilion were gorgeous. Easily one of the prettier restaurants, and eating at sunset with all the colors and hues is truly special. The service was great and we will be back.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Unfortunately I didn't stay at the Sagamore hotel when I was in lake George but I wish I did. The hotel is absolutely gorgeous. Five stars doesn't even do it justice. We went there to eat dinner at the Pavilion restaurant. This restaurant is located right on the lake. It was so amazing I can't stop talking about it. The food was the best food I have ever eaten. The service was amazing as well. On top of having great food and great service the view just blows you away. I highly recommend anyone who is visiting lake George to eat or stay here at the Sagamore. They have several other restaurants on site that I cant wait to try. I can not say it more LOVE LOVE LOVE this place!!!!

1  Thank Alex C
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Honestly, everything about this experience was amazing. From the second you pull onto the Sagamore grounds you will be stunned by its beauty. Walking through the vast hotel with all the outdoor seating overlooking the lake is amazing. Then you walk down the outdoor stairs to the Pavillion restaurant and it is literally on the lake.. like if you walk to the edge you will fall in. It was breathtaking. The food was so amazing. I have eaten at many high end restaurants in Manhattan and this was literally the best food I have ever eaten. We were there with one other couple and everything was so perfect. Couldn't have changed one single thing. Wow!