“Im Glad we stopped there !”

Lakeside Lodge and Grille
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Lakeside Lodge and Grille is located on Lakeshore Drive, as you enter beautiful Bolton Landing, New York. We are open year-round, closed only on Thanksgiving and Christmas. We serve our lunch menu from 11:30 am until 5pm. Our dinner menu is featured from 5 pm unti 10 pm.
“Im Glad we stopped there !”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

we came in at 2pm on our way back home , courteous and friendly welcome , the food was amazing , great shrimp cocktail , and their burger are some of the best we had in a LONG time , the service was also great. we recommend this place to anyone in the area :)

• Visited November 2013

Ambler, Pennsylvania, United States
“Dependable spot”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Knowing ahead of time what to expect from a restaurant, one learns to modify one's expectations. On a Sunday night in late October, very little is open in Bolton, so Lakeside was the choice for a quick and easy bite.
The food was fine -- our burgers were big and well-cooked -- and the service was terrific.
Convenient and easy was what we wanted -- and it was just what we got!

Hazlet, New Jersey
“Steaks Are Great But TUNA Steaks Are Even Better!!! A Must Try......”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

This is yet another review of mine which I could give an extra half star to… I don’t give out 5 stars very often, so instead, I would love to give the Lakeside Lodge and Grille 4.5 stars out of 5. My husband and I visited during a recent trip to Bolton Landing. I saw on Tripadvisor that it got very good reviews, so we decided to try it. I was EXTREMELY pleased. The décor was spectacular… very rustic and “woodsy”, and it had a wonderful family friendly vibe. I had a steak with mushroom gravy that was absolutely delicious, but what I was most pleased about was my husband’s tuna steak. He is a big fan of rare tuna steaks, but many restaurants say they are sushi grade tuna, when in fact they are not. Even though skeptical of ordering the tuna outside of a well-known sushi restaurant, he decided to try it, and absolutely LOVED it. I am also a huge fan of tuna steaks, and it was, in fact, deliciously seasoned, perfectly cooked and not “fishy” at all. I will definitely return to the Lakeside Lodge and Grille next time I visit the Lake George area. Yum!

• Visited October 2013
“The owners ruined the experience!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Everything started out fine, then they ran out of everything. They sold a steak Oscar style when they were out of asparagus. Deserts were ordered and given to other people. The waitress was very good, Danielle, and apologetic. When the owners wife came over she was rude and confrontational, Nicolle, basically told us we shouldn't complain. We left and decided to write this review.

4 Thank Mjfassocllc
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Patio view of the lake at foliage peak was great”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I selected this restaurant so I could dine outside on a glorious day peak foliage day and found a side patio with my desired view. Server was very nice and prompt and the prices are portions were a good value. Food was OK but not great but I like the options for dinning outside so while I think it's better than average it's not quite up to a "very good" raiting.