“Hit or miss”

Lakeside Lodge and Grille
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Lakeside Lodge and Grille is located on Lakeshore Drive, as you enter beautiful Bolton Landing, New York. We are open year-round, closed only on Thanksgiving and Christmas. We serve our lunch menu from 11:30 am until 5pm. Our dinner menu is featured from 5 pm unti 10 pm.
NJ
“Hit or miss”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

I enjoyed my meal (a chicken ceasar salad, though I neglected to notice that it includes yucky anchovies) but about half of my family did not like their meals. My father had the filet mignon medallions and it truly didn't look like filet mignon. He complained about the sauce being too heavy on the worchestershire. My sister had the penne primavera and she was lacking sauce. Maybe not the best with sauces on that particular night? Great Adirondack atmosphere though and excellent service!

Visited August 2013

Riverside, Connecticut
“Nice place to eat with the family”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

We happened across this place during our family stay in Lake George and had a great meal. Prices are good and kids menu has good choices. Try the fried pickles for apps. and you can't go wrong with the steak! Service was very good and we will return again. Eat inside or out you can't go wrong.

“Ok, but slooooooow”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Ok food, steak was a little overdone and the service overall was way too slow. Nice place, but disappointed.

North Massapequa, New York
“Better than most in the area”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

We ate dinner here on our trip to Lake George. It was one of the better places in the area, but that doesn't say all that much. Anyway we started off with fried pickles which were tasty, but my chicken dinner was dry. My daughters penne was just ok, but the other daughter's steak was pretty good. She did the best of the three of us. So my advice get the steak. The staff was friendly and the place was nice inside. The Yankee game was on at the bar so we enjoyed the night.

Visited August 2013
hartsdale, NY
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

My mom, daughter, and myself drove into town looking for a nice meal. After reading some of the reviews, we selected this restaurant. The food was lacking any excitement . I had the stuffed talapia which frankly had little taste. They shared the penne which was dull. Go elsewhere.

1 Thank sundancemagic