My family has been staying at Bonnie View for the last 5 years, and we plan to go back for many more. As far as I'm concerned, Bonnie View has the best view of the lake anywhere. I love sitting on the lakeside deck in the evening and watching dusk fall across the islands and The Sagamore Hotel, which is visible in the distance. While Bonnie View has a motel, we always stay in one of the Housekeeping Cottages. The cottages are equipped with the necessities (A/C, pots, pans, refrigerator, microwave, stove), but take note that they are Housekeeping Cottages. No one is going to take out your trash or remake your bed.
Bonnie View has paddleboats and rowboats available for use. We particularly enjoy the paddleboats and go out each year with our children. We've never had a problem with noisy guests, and the resort is well-maintained. Bolton Landing is only a couple of minutes away, which is great for shopping or meals away from the chaos of Lake George Village.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bonnie View Resort on Lake George has approximately 400 feet of lake frontage, including a private sand beach with sun decks & lounge chairs, fishing piers, rowboats you can use for free, paddleboats we rent by the hour ($3/Hr.), Paddleboards and a Kayak that are available for half or full day rentals ($12/Half, $20/Full), a heated swimming pool, a tennis court, shuffleboard, ping pong, basketball, croquet, horseshoes, badminton, several playground areas with swing sets & slides, & BBQ grills & picnic tables spread throughout the property. Bonnie View is a nine acre resort. The entire resort is on the lake side of the road. (Our lakefront includes a 30 x 40 ft. sand area with concrete steps that lead down into the lake. There is a roped-off shallow area for children.) ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Bonnie View On Lake George Hotel Bolton Landing
- Bonnie View Hotel Bolton Landing Ny
- Bonnie View On Lake George NY - Bolton Landing