I was coming to Lake George to photograph a wedding and had to find a hotel QUICK on our 4 hour ride North because the hotel I originally booked with did not keep my reservation. After a few calls to places which were booked, I luckily found this hotel. Granted, our cottage probably had not been updated since 1970ish BUT the linens were clean, bathroom was clean, and TV/coffee maker were new. We had an efficiency one bedroom with a nice Lake View. I can't complain because when we called to book the person I spoke with was wonderful! Not only did he take my reservation but when my call got disconnected in the mountains he called me back. A little while later into our drive, I had to call with a question and no one answered. OK - I didn't leave a message. The guy called back and said "Hi, I think I missed your call this is Bonnie View." Wow, this really impressed me and I was so grateful because I was so stressed out from my last hotel experience. This person put me at ease. The housekeeper was great as well, I think it was Amanda or Amber, she had a lot of good suggestions on the area which were really helpful. So we arrived 10:30 pm, at night the dock was nice with a view of the Sagamore in the distance (this hotel is about 2 miles from Sagamore drive) In the AM the sunrise was beautiful, it's quiet, there are 2 entries to the lake and swimming area which were very clean with toys for the kids. There is a heated pool at furthest area from the lake, playgrounds for the kids (2 separate playgrounds that I saw), great customer service, row boats you can use with your room rental (no extra charge), lots of deck chairs and a dock to tie your boat to. Even though this place is a bit dated I think this is still a nice place for a family vacation. I would go back with my kids and recommend to my friends. Thank you Bonnie View for your hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bonnie View Resort on Lake George has approximately 400 feet of lake frontage, including a private sand beach with sun decks & lounge chairs, fishing piers, rowboats you can use for free, paddleboats we rent by the hour ($3/Hr.), Paddleboards and a Kayak that are available for half or full day rentals ($12/Half, $20/Full), a heated swimming pool, a tennis court, shuffleboard, ping pong, basketball, croquet, horseshoes, badminton, several playground areas with swing sets & slides, & BBQ grills & picnic tables spread throughout the property. Bonnie View is a nine acre resort. The entire resort is on the lake side of the road. (Our lakefront includes a 30 x 40 ft. sand area with concrete steps that lead down into the lake. There is a roped-off shallow area for children.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Bonnie View on Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonnie View On Lake George Hotel Bolton Landing
- Bonnie View Hotel Bolton Landing Ny
- Bonnie View On Lake George NY - Bolton Landing