“Perfect adventure for a day trip” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Adirondack Extreme Adventure Course

Adirondack Extreme Adventure Course
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Open April through November and located in beautiful Bolton Landing, NY just north of Lake George and Diamond Point, Adirondack Extreme boasts over 1.5 miles of thrilling aerial adventures on 6 adult courses and includes wobbly bridges, climbing walls, zip lines and swinging surprises at varying levels of height and difficulty. Not your average ropes course OR zipline park. We are the countries #1 rated Aerial adventure park!! Our park operates RAIN or SHINE. Kids Course (7+), Jr, Adult (9-11), Adult and Extreme Adult (12+) See our website for height requirements. Reservations are required. Call to reserve (park does sell out)
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Stroller parking, Activities for older children
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Perfect adventure for a day trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

If you are adventurous and like challenging yourself, this is for you. Staff was great and my husband and I had a blast. Cannot wait to do it again!

Visited August 2013
jamiej30, Owner at Adirondack Extreme Adventure Course, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Hello,

Thank you for your review, we are glad that you had a fun time in our trees!! we hope to see you guys a again soon. We also feel we are a great activity for a day trip : )

Atlanta, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great Day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

Well run, staffed and fun.

We had a mixed age group so the little kids did the kids course and the 10,12 yr old did the Jr. Adult with the parents. The facility is great, easy to get to, has a picnic area, bathrooms etc...

The course is well maintained, equipment was excellent, and there were plenty of staff around to train and look after the guests.

1 Thank sibyli
jamiej30, Owner at Adirondack Extreme Adventure Course, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Hello,

Thank you for your review. We are very happy that your group had fun on our courses. Thank you for noticing how hard our staff works and how we take safety very seriously. We work hard at keeping our park looking good and its great to know that people notice how much we care about the facility. Thank you very much for your review and we hope to see you again.
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Well worth it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Our kids went through the kids course. The guide checked/helped with the harnesses. Good safety course. We were a little concerned that it was a bit over whelming for them. But when they did a couple of the obstacles, everything was fine. Both of our kids paid close attention to the safety rules and before we knew it, they were doing everything themselves without us reminding them. Excellent day. We're going back to do the adult course very soon. The price was $25 for kids and $45 for adults. You can get an online coupon and save a couple of dollars. Highly recommended. Reservations are highly recommended.

1 Thank wanttofish
jamiej30, Owner at Adirondack Extreme Adventure Course, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Hello,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that your kids had fun on our kids course. We have a lot of parents that get nervous about having their kids on the kids course by themselves when you watch from the ground. Its great to see how easy it is for most kids to use the equipment properly and how fast they get the hang of it. Thank you again for your review and when the kids get a little bigger we hope to see all of you on our junior adult course.
Albany, New York
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

WOW! I've never done anything like this, as I am afraid of heights. Once I got up onto the first course I was totally ok. My fear of heights was not a problem. Probably because I knew I was harnessed and hooked in. If I slipped I wasn't going anywhere. Treego really put some amazing thought into this course. It was so amazing. the Zip lining was so cool, I've never done it before, was nervous at first but while I was flying through the trees I was having a blast! I'd tell all of my friends about this, and tell them to definately do it. The staff is very knowledgable and friendly and very concerned with safety. It is procey, but it's very much worth the money. My boyfriend and I both completed the entire adult course. I will definately do it again!

1 Thank Nancy A
Hello,

Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear that you had a awesome time on our courses. Glad to see that your fear of heights did not come into play, we hear that a lot. Most people are so focused the obstacles up in the trees they do not realize how high up they are in the tree tops. In regards to pricing, we feel we are pretty inexpensive compared to other outdoor attractions in the area, your standard 5 course adult package last over 3 1/2 hours for $45 per person and we always run discounted specials online so you can get it for as low as $35 per person. We are happy to hear that you want to come back, we always try and add new elements to the park each year so we have something new for all our returning customers.
Port Jefferson Station, New York
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great time had by all!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

Went to Adirondack Extreme while vacationing in Lake George. Everyone participating got harnessed up, went through the safety instructions and then they were off! The kids had a blast working their way through the kids' course. My husband and our friends' son hit the adult course - five courses in all, each getting progressively harder. My husband actually had to be rescued - a bungee got caught up in his harness and he was stuck 60 feet in the air! He continued on and completed the first three. Everyone definitely had a great time and would gladly do it again. Be sure to make reservations in advance!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Michele S
jamiej30, Owner at Adirondack Extreme Adventure Course, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Hello,

Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear that your family had a great time on our kids course and adult courses. Yes reservations during our summer season is strongly advised basically required because we do sell out, we do take walk ins but only when we have space available. Hopefully we see you guys again next year and your husband can complete all 5 courses!! Thanks so much.