“A MUST for whole family!”

Adirondack Extreme Adventure Course
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Open April through November and located in beautiful Bolton Landing, NY just north of Lake George and Diamond Point, Adirondack Extreme boasts over 1.5 miles of thrilling aerial adventures on 6 adult courses and includes wobbly bridges, climbing walls, zip lines and swinging surprises at varying levels of height and difficulty. Not your average ropes course OR zipline park. We are the countries #1 rated Aerial adventure park!! Our park operates RAIN or SHINE. Kids Course (7+), Jr, Adult (9-11), Adult and Extreme Adult (12+) See our website for height requirements. Reservations extremely recommended. Call to reserve (park does sell out)
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Wayne, New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A MUST for whole family!”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

WHAT FUN! A must do for the whole family. We arrived at 2pm for 2:30 departure (recommended). Easy to find, follow their direction, not GPS. We began by signing up for half adult course, 3 courses & giant zip line. With breaks, we finished at 6pm. We really took our time... Next two levels normally would take another 11/2 hour to finish. My daughter, 9 year old, and I upgraded to the next levels. Paid extra $10 & $3 for gloves for each person. We stopped at quarter point on black level/ level 5 when my daughter ran out of energy. This was a tough course even for a grown-up, I was extremely proud of what she has accomplished. As for me, a forty year old mom & a newbie to zipline. I learned how to handle the equipments with ease after going thru so many courses. The first three was quite easy. I gained momentum, confidence, and energy as I went through the course. I was charged! Caring for two kids while doing them was challenging but rewarding. I'd do it again in a heartbeat!
We left the location at 7:20pm. The course closes at 8.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank pig88
jamiej30, Owner at Adirondack Extreme Adventure Course, responded to this review, November 11, 2012
Thank You very much for your review an EXCELLENT job taking on our courses!! Its a great feeling to test your limits and see how far you can take it, its awesome that you guys made it on the black course, the second time around you will have no problem finishing all 5 courses. Some other great times to come to our park is in the Spring and Fall, hopefully we see you back for a second trip up in the trees.

Lk George NY
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Awesome 1/2 day adventure challenge!”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

This is a spectacular 3-4 hour adventure course that will physically challenege you and provide several bursts of adreneline! Physical fitness is reasonably required. Balance and the will power of the brain are also vital componets. There are many different zip lines and cable/ bridge crossings that require the focus of the mind and body! We went with the Boy Scouts and even a few first-timer did exceptionally well. Heights are involved, but you are cable locked-in and always safe no matter what the situation. Challenge your body and your mind in this beatiful
adirondack location. Remember to stay hydrated and bring some granola bars or snacks to fuel the body by the fire ring! Awesome time!!!!!!! Would go again and again as the 5 progressive harder courses are exceptionally well laid out and in a great location. Remember tips for the guides & have a great time!

Visited October 2012
jamiej30, Owner at Adirondack Extreme Adventure Course, responded to this review, October 28, 2012
Hello,

Thank you for your review. You nailed it on the head, this is why we built this park, to challenge you mind body and spirit. The sense of accomplishment one gets just by finishing a course is what its all about, we think its an awesome feeling and everyone should be proud just for challenging their inner money : ) Thank you for coming out and we are glad you had a fun time.

Naperville, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“EXTREAM!!!”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

this place blew me away and helped me overcome my worst fear, heights. the course starts off easy and then gets a little harder every time you go up a level. there are five levels and i made it through 4 of the 5. very fun and you should try it if you are in town.

Visited July 2012
jamiej30, Owner at Adirondack Extreme Adventure Course, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Hello,

Thank you very much for your review, we are glad that you were able to overcome your fear of heights. We hope to see you again up in our trees!!

new york
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Challenge yourself”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

My husband and I spectated on this klast outing to Extreme. Celebrating my daughter's birthday where my children did all 5 courses including the black course. Terrifying at times you will challenge yourself physically (especially upper body) and mentally. I have seen people lowered down from the trails when overcome by fears. Completing each level floods you with relief that you did it! Takes longer than you think! Not much in the way of food so pack a lunch and a book if you are waiting and pack a hige lunch for the ones doing the course especially GATORADE!!! Go when it is not too hot, as you can dehydrate pretty fast or feel a lot less uncomfortable

Visited August 2012
Hello,

Thank you very much for your review. Thank you for choosing our park to celebrate you daughters birthday, we hope everyone had a fun time!! Thanks gain for the positive review.

Carrboro, North Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Awesome!!”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Definitely a great time, challenging and exciting and awesome. You do need to be in good shape to do the black (final) course...upper body strength in particular. Don't underestimate the difficulty of this course, like I did. Also, don't forget to stay hydrated, like I did. Four hours of physical activity is a long time with no fluids, and it's so much fun out there it's easy to forget that you should take a break for a drink/snack. This was great, the only drawback was the staff, who I found annoying and unfriendly and disinterested, with the exception of the course manager and the guy who did our safety training. Not a huge deal, just the only less than awesome part of the place. I do highly recommend this experience. I have done a few adventure races, including Tough Mudder, and this was more challenging.

Visited September 2012
jamiej30, Owner at Adirondack Extreme Adventure Course, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
Hello,

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you had a fun time at the park, most people do come to our park and under estimate its difficulty but we feel that is what brings people back, the challenge to get through all 5 courses. We are sorry to hear that you were not pleased with the guides out on the course. They do work very hard keeping everyone safe up in the trees, we appreciate your comments and we will make sure this gets back to the staff.