“food is better than location would suggest”

Golden Dragon Kitchen
Ranked #15 of 46 Restaurants in Bohemia
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 9, 2014

this is a take out place located next to a bar. The appearance of the Golden Dragon may deter a customer but the food is as good as most Chinese restaurants. The food is freshly prepared. Portion sizes are adequate and are a very good value for the price.

The eggplant with garlic sauce is very good. The proportion of beef with broccoli may be a bit too much on the broccoli. However the broccoli is done quite well with a nice slight toasting of it.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

East Coast Chinese and West Coast Chinese food styles are distinctly different. I have very fond memories of growing up on the East Coast and my parents ordering take-out. The best thing, I think, about E.C. Chinese is the BBQ ribs. They're amazing and I could have made a meal out of those alone. The duck I ordered was very good. It was a Monday night and slow there, but the staff was very kind and helpful.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

My husband and I were on a quick business trip to Long Island and this restaraunt was recommended by the hotel staff as their favorite take out spot. Not knowing what to expect, we were quite pleased with our meal. We ordered the Pupu platter and rice to go with it and it was just the right amount of food. The prices were fabulous, only about $8.00 per person and we didn't end up with a bunch of leftovers that we didn't need or want. The delivery was quite prompt and everything arrived still hot. Very good value, and yummy.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

Went here for a quick lunch one day. As with all chinese takeout places this one had good cheap lunch specials. Pretty big kitchen in this one. Food was good and service fast. I just wish they had more seating...they had had room for 3 more tables at least but only had one table with 5 chairs around it.

2  Thank MiseryEE