La Quinta Inn & Suites Islip MacArthur Airport
Courtyard
$135
$129
Hyatt.com
All reviewslong islandmacarthur airporthard boiled eggsroom was cleanyogurtstay there againother hotelsfree breakfast isbreakfast barvisit familyfree shuttlenice place to staymake your own waffleschecking inwaffle makershuttle serviceexercise room
Reviewed November 29, 2009

This was our first time at this Hotel. We stayed for 2 nights (11/26 & 11/27) and for the price of a Long Island Hotel the service was excellent, the room was very clean, the dbl beds were very comfortable. Just nothing to complain about at all, like some other hotels we have stayed at. I would recommend this Hotel. Frank Duer

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 26, 2009

Beautiful, spacious clean rooms! We love this one. Very pleasant front desk staff. We have stayed here more than once, and would come back again.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2009

Hotel was very nice, slow check-in (due to only one person at the desk when there's a load of people needing to be checked in) Room very clean, maid service very slow. I was gone nearly most of the morning and afternoon and housekeeping hadn't done my room by the time I got back. So I told them to come the next day after I left. I even saw different housekeepers entering the same room twice to clean(maybe that's why my room didn't get cleaned) but I am a pretty neat person, so I can readily admit that the room probably didn't need it anyway. Didn't have the breakfast, but it looked great. Quiet(extremely important to me) TVs were flat panel wonders with clear picture. Wi-fi worked great, as I was able to get some work done during my stay. Very safe coming in and out at night, clean property inside and out. Beds were very comfy and new climate control keeps the room at a perfect temperatue when you use the 'auto' feature. (Last time I stayed there, it kept getting too hot in the room and I had to keep changing the thermostat.) Much much better this time! Overall, there were no real issues and I'd probably stay again. Nice place and staff.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2009

This was a very nice hotel. It seemed new and clean. The breakfast was average..but it is close to everything...we drove to the Hamptons from this location. Restaurants near by also.

Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2009

Our dog needed to see an orthopedic specialist in Port Jefferson. We chose this hotel based on price, reviews, and location. Checkin was fast. Location in hotel was great. Easy access in/out for our Maggie. Clean room. Was worried about picking up fleas or dirty room. NEITHER! Clean, efficient, and good location. Ask front desk for delivery menus when checking in. Note: If reserving online, please mention you are bringing a pet in your comment area of reservation. No extra fee for pet. Most hotels charge extra fees.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple