“great place great atmosphere great food”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #6 of 48 Restaurants in Bohemia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 22, 2013

nice atmosphere, good service, love the food, burgers,wings, fries and chicken fingers are great..will return when i am in LI thanks

Reviewed October 22, 2013

stopped here after landing a twice delayed flight - I hadn't eaten in about 8 hours so I was famished. It was late and this place was open! The host seated us quickly but that was the end of quick! We waited nad waited for our what I can only call grub...

At this tim eof night the place is filled with teens and twenty somethings and is raucous!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I liked the dish I ordered, pasta 4 cheeses.
Howecer, I think that for a pasta and a cocktail, 25 bucks is quite higher than my expectation for a place in the middle of nowhere...

Reviewed September 23, 2013

As usual, Applebees is a restaurant you can count on to get good food and drinks at a resonable price.

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

We were staying in Islandia. This Applebee's about 4 miles from exit 57-islandia-of the LIE. Typical Applebee's. Very good service, older style decor but clean. A little skimpy on the fries an salad dressing. Good overall option.