“Shepherds pie”
Review of Cavanaugh's

Cavanaugh's
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Blue Point
Reviewed January 9, 2019

This was the first time ordering the shepherds pie and it was very tasty. My grandson visits and we always get the steak special on tuesdays. This was the first time the stesak was quite fatty but he still picked through it.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed November 6, 2018

Lovely, home town atmosphere; friendly staff; friendly patrons...a place you can call home. Great daily specials. We were extremely comfortable..had the best french onion soup ever..

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 29, 2018

I love to go to a good home town restaurant and bar when I'm traveling and Cavanaugh's is my new Long Island favorite. Good drinks, good food, good atmosphere, and good service. A winning combination. I really enjoyed my grilled cheese with bacon and my draft. Friendly crowd, and quick service. Nice set up for the tables and bar. Parking across the street and great prices. I will be back when I get to Long Island again.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

What can I say? Cav's is a local favorite.

They have very good food, friendly staff and great prices.

Prime Rib night is a great deal and tasty if you like that.

Stop by for a burger and a beer!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 10, 2018

I love the home town feel of Cavanaugh's! The food is great and so are the wait staff and owner! We always enjoy going in to Cav's and being greeted by Chris and the wait staff!

Date of visit: April 2018