1. There is duct tape on the walls and mold on the ceilings. Oh! and the ceiling by the fireplace appears ready to fall on your head any moment.
2. The relish trays were tacky, stingy, and took away from the meal.
3. The pacing of the food delivery was staggered.
4. The filet tasted like warmed clay.
5. The lobster smelled like freezer burn.
6. The salad seemed to have come from a bag.
7. It had all the warmth of a hospital cafeteria.
8 Priced very high, particularly when one considers what one is given for their money.
Maybe it's time, after 203 years, for this place to close their doors and move to Florida. Hey, just a suggestion.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.