“Great breakfast.”

Brady J's
Ranked #7 of 13 Restaurants in Bloomfield
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed March 10, 2014

A friend took me for breakfast. The food was great, the service great so I took my husband yesterday. Once again food and service great. Hope to try a lunch soon.

1  Thank bunstress29

Reviewed December 5, 2013

My husband and I eat here several times a week. I love that they change their specials according to season. The chef is very talented, and the waitresses give such outstanding service, you feel like family. I will keep coming here again and again!

2  Thank kricket2k2
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Our first visit to this restaurant. Not a single disappointment except maybe the coffee, it was bitter.
Eggs and homemade raisin toast was deelish. My husband had the corned beef hash which is homemade! He loved it!
Gotta get back soon!

2  Thank E K
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here in the past and it was very good. Today we stopped in because I love the fish sandwich, it is simply the best around; However, it was Sunday and they only serve breakfast on Sundays. Slightly disappointed, I ordered up breakfast and holy mackerel I was pleasantly surprised. What great food. Homemade rye toast with eggs and buttermilk pancakes satisfied my disappointment about the fish sandwich. Go here if you are nearby it will be a very enjoyable experience.

1  Thank Donh680
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I've only eaten breakfast here but I've heard the lunches are also very good. The blueberry pancakes are my favorite along with the homemade corned beef hash. The servers are very attentive to refills needed, and plates that need cleared. Very down home feeling and you're greeted with a smile every time you walk thru the door.