“OMG MMMMMMMMMMmmmm!”

Cuisines: American
Ingersoll
“OMG MMMMMMMMMMmmmm!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I have always enjoyed Ruby Tuesday restaurants so when I learned about the location of this particular one I had to visit it. My entree of 'steak and lobster' with a glass of a recommended white wine was a 'gastronomical delight'. The taste was so incredible that I didn't want it to end but when it did the coffe and dessert I selected was fantastic too. The server was attentive, helpful and pleasant. It was an icredibly enjoyable eating experience. Fortunately, I'll probably be able to visit this location again this month. For my taste buds that's MMMM!

• Visited July 2013

New York
“terrible service again”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I have ate at this restaurant several times and it is always the same thing. We arrived at 4:45pm,they are not busy many empty tables but had to wait to get seated. Then once seated waited for the waitress.once she did show up and take our order the food came fast. We did have the salad bar,many items empty,the plates dirty,some of the salad mix looked old. We each had the mini burgers (2) came with fries,salad bar and cokes the cost 27.00 plus a tip,there was 2 of us. Not a good value when the service was awful and the salad bar a mess. The young hostess who seated us was wearing a skirt way to short for working in a family restaurant and a top that was way to small for her. I think it will be a while before we go back.

• Visited April 2013
Niagara falls
“Older Restaurant - Nothing Special, Nothing Bad”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

This location is similar to other Ruby Tuesday's around the country. Nothing fancy, nothing bad. Just decent food at a good price. Restaurant could use a few renovations and fixing up, but nothing horrible that would keep me away.

Visited March 2012
West Falls, New York
“yummy as usual”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

always love adding on their salad bar. the lunches are still a great deal. we like this restaurant a lot.

New York
“needs to improve”
Reviewed April 17, 2011

we stopped here for a late lunch early dinner,we had plans. They have a nice salad bar which is good if you do not have much time. When we arrived we were surprised to see people waiting for a table yet most of the tables were empty. We were told there was a 5 to 10 minute wait. There seemed to be 2 girls seating people but they were standing talking while customers waited. Finally they started seating people. Once we got seated we waited again,I am sure because so many people were getting seated and the waitress was behind. Our food came and it was ok,the waitress came to our table and ask several times "does it taste as good as it looks" I found that annoying after the first time. I had the mini chicken sandwiches,french fries and the salad bar,my plate looked a mess. French fries just tossed on the plate,no catsup,I am sure with so many people getting seated about the same time the kitchen was backed up. The salad bar is good,it would be better if they added some rolls or bread. They do serve you very small biscuits,the 2 that we received were about the size of a dime. While at the salad bar 2 more people came,the only 2 people to be seated,they were also ask to take a seat and wait for 5 to 10 minutes,yet there were many empty tables. Not sure what the seating problem is but they need to change this,they have empty tables but do not seat people.

• Visited April 2011