“Delicious Italian food!”

Ilio DiPaolo's Restaurant and Banquet Facility
Ranked #1 of 31 Restaurants in Blasdell
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Are you looking to host a corporate event, wedding reception, birthday party or special event? We have more than 50 years of experience to provide you and your guests a pleasurable evening. Our banquet facility seats up to 275 people, so call us today to book your event!
Houston, Texas
“Delicious Italian food!”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

This is an outstanding family owned restaurant. I have eaten here many times when in town and cannot recommend it highly enough. The owner is always there in the evening saying hello to people and checking on them. The stuff shells, manicotti, the sauce, it's all so amazing. Eating here is a real pleasure.

• Visited November 2012

Clearwater, Florida
“Excellent Italian”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I love this place and have eaten here for many years-- I try to eat here at least once everytime I visit family in Blasdell! The manicotti is outstanding. The alfredo sauce is wonderful. I highly recommend this place for good homemade Italian food. Nice atmosphere.

• Visited November 2012
Buffalo, New York
“Love this place!”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Dinner for two speical is a fantastic deal. It includes soup, salad and two entrees as well as soda or coffee/tea. We like to go here on a Tuesday nights when the dinner for two special includes a glass of wine as well. Always great service and quality meals. The minestrone is my absolute favorite!

Visited September 2012
Niagara Falls, New York
“Love this place!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Consistently offer great food and always attentive service. Dennis makes it his business to visit every table and he's why we keep coming back.

• Visited September 2012
Buffalo
“Delicious!”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

My family & I have been to Ilio's many times & have always received great service & delicious food. My husband & I go there every year for Valentine's Day, the DiPaolo family makes you feel like home.

Visited June 2012