“Wow, Wow, Wow”

Ilio DiPaolo's Restaurant and Banquet Facility
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Blasdell
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Description: Are you looking to host a corporate event, wedding reception, birthday party or special event? We have more than 50 years of experience to provide you and your guests a pleasurable evening. Our banquet facility seats up to 275 people, so call us today to book your event!
Reviewed July 9, 2012

It was 20 years since I ate at Ilio's. The service was fantastic and the food was outstanding. Had the best eggplant parm ever. You MUST have the spumoni ice cream it is to die for.

1  Thank mancusoc

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Met friends over the Christmas week holiday and was surprised how large the restaurant was as I had never been there before. We were seated in a timely manner even though the restaurant was full to capacity (we had made reservations) and waited for our friends to arrive. Our waitress was very understanding and offered to bring us bread and drinks while we waited. Everyone was happy with their choice of food...portions were large enough to take some home.
At the end of dinner I realized I had left my jacket on the chair in the bar. Went back to find that they had even put it aside for me. I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed December 30, 2011

We were traveling, and the hotel gave us several options for dinner. We chose Ilion Di Pailo - it was a good choice. It was a Thursday night, the spot is large, and it was packed. Always a good sign. Having been to a disappointing Italian restaurant in MA the night before, I was not in the mood for another meal of mediocre Italian fare - especially overpriced food. This was just the opposite. Large portions, quality ingredients and good prices.
I had the surf and turf combo. I didn't really expect that the steak, in the middle of NY state, would be so tender and flavorful. Nor did I expect the scallops to be so large and delicious. There was bread on the table with our choice of butter or herbed olive oil.The cannoli was delicious. I barely tasted the bottle of wine I ordered...no problem, it was corked and given to me when I left. We've been to many good restaurants on the East Coast and Chicago and elsewhere...when you find a good, dependable, friendly restaurant, it's great. Ilio Di Paolo is that kind of restaurant. The owner even stopped by our table to ask how we were enjoying the meal. That kind of hands on management is appreciated, and makes things run more smoothly. This is a really good restaurant. If it was closer to our home, we'd be visiting a lot. It's a gem in an unlikely location.

Reviewed October 8, 2011

Ilio DiPaulo's restaurant is top notch home made italian food, prepared to order with care (the Veal parmagiana was delicious). The staff is very friendly and give you that "old fashioned" service you get less and less these days.

If you are a pro wrestling fan young or old, the decor is right up your alley. Take a walk around and you will see old championship belts, posters, and ring robes. There are autographed photos of various wrestling including current ones as Ilio's is a favourite road hangout when cards go through Buffalo.

Even if you don't care about wrestling, it won't matter as the food and service will create a wonderful evening

1  Thank charger-cat
Reviewed February 1, 2011

I love this place prices are average but the atmosphere quality of food and service more than make up for the price if your in the area you have to make a stop by you won't be sorry.