“Arigato”

Cuisines: Japanese
North Tonawanda, New York
“Arigato”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

This was an excellent lunch! I had the Chicken Teriyaki Lunch Entree which included Miso soup and white rice. The portion of chicken was a good size and it was served with plenty of vegetables. (i really liked the marachino cherry in the garnish) My daughter had two shrimp sushi at $2.25 each and the stir-fried Chicken Udon for $10.95. Everything was fresh and delicious. The atmosphere was relaxed and the service was excellent. We will go back.

• Visited April 2014

Morristown, New York
“Excellent Sushi”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Whole family,, five of us went here for Japanese food.. the food and service was excellent,
my wife loves Sushi, and she remarked the Sushi was the best Sushi she had ever had.
The five of us all ordered different things on the menu and everyone of us remarked at how delicious the food was.....will definitely be eating here again on our next family visit.

• Visited January 2014
“Good sushi, sleepy music”
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Brought my boyfriend here to try sushi for the first time. I had never been here but definitely will go back. Service and food was excellent for a Friday night. My only negative comment is the music playing literally sounded like lullaby music. I was ready for a nap before our appetizer came.

Visited May 2013