Holiday Inn Binghamton - Hawley St/Downtown
$50
Comfort Inn(Binghamton)
$105
$95
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskrestaurant staffroom was very clean and comfortablechenango riverbusiness tripking bedplenty of parkingindoor poolfriday nightone night staymariamarenadumasmattserverweddingbing
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I made a last minute reservation and was pleasantly surprised at the high quality of customer service. The check-in process was quick and easy, the room was what I expected. Everyone was over the top professional, but my friends and I really enjoyed the Bartender at the hotel bar. Ericka was very professional and knew how to work the crowd. Though we had other local watering holes to choose from, Ericka had us rolling with laughter and we kept our business at the hotel. I did see the managment staff was very involved in the daily business cycle, greeting both bar and restaurant customers. Hats off to the breakfast Chef, your Omelets are the best in 5 states!! Thanks again to all!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
BGMAR, General Manager at Holiday Inn Binghamton - Hawley St/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Thank you for your pleasant blog about our hotel here in Binghamton. We are well aware you have many options when it comes to choosing where to stay. We were all so excited to read about Ericka being able to work the crowd and offer great service. You put a big smile on her face with your comments. If you stop back to our hotel, please say hello!! Bob Greene, General Manager

Reviewed August 19, 2013

This Holiday Inn in in the heart of downtown Binghamton NY. The staff is superb. They are very accommodating! I must have asked for a case of bottled water(which is complementary) and they front desk people smiled every time I came and asked for it. Extra towels? No problem. Fan? Right away ma'am! They have these cute little Beta Fish at the desk that you can "adopt" for the night in case your homesick for your pet. I LOVE THAT! The food in the restaurant is out of this world! Great bar too! They just renovated. The new outside entrance walk is beautiful.The lobby is tastefully decorated and has a home like feel with class. The rooms are clean and the beds I could have slept in all day.( I asked what brand they were and was told Sealy) Indoor pool great! HIGHLY recommend.It just doesn't get any better than The Holiday Inn Arena! Kuddo's to Stefanie.She made my day!

Room Tip: Higher floors are very quiet!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
BGMAR, General Manager at Holiday Inn Binghamton - Hawley St/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Stephanie will be thrilled when I show her your Trip Advisor mentioning her service as she is truly a hospitality professional!! Thank you so much for your warm comments. Best regards!!
Bob Greene, General Manager

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Wow! I cannot say enough about the outstanding service from everyone at the holiday inn arena Binghamton while planning and enjoying our son's wedding at this facility.
From our initial tour with Bob, and the attention to every detail from the wedding group, it was just wonderful. Tracy, Colleen and Kris Marko did a wonderful job!
The food was not only delicious, and the portions plentiful, even the appetizers were a big hit! Hats off to the chef!
I highly recommend this location to all our friends.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
BGMAR, General Manager at Holiday Inn Binghamton - Hawley St/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Thank you for your very warm comments regarding the wedding at our hotel. Chef Bob does a wonderful job with the weddings and the support staff, Kris, Tracy and Colleen are terrific! Thank you again and we hope to see you back with us soon. Bob Greene, General Manager

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Went to help my son move into his college apartment. Hotel and room both very clean; front desk staff accomodating. Best part of this hotel is the location. If you are staying in Binghamton for a few days you can walk to numerous bars and restaurants from the hotel and if you like a morning walk, there is much to see. We plan on staying here each time we come to visit our son.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
BGMAR, General Manager at Holiday Inn Binghamton - Hawley St/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

As we are located close to the Binghamton University campus, we have many guests such as yourselves with returning students. Thank you for the warm comments and if you need a room for Parent's Weekend, please give me a call. Bob Greene, General Manager, 607-722-1212

Reviewed August 11, 2013

We had a small wedding reception (50 people) at this facility. The level of attention & detail afforded us by all staff involved was what you might expect if you were hosting 400 people. Great attention was paid to every detail and they made us feel that our little gathering was the most important event on their calendar. My wife and I, as well as several of our out-of-town guests, stayed overnight after the reception. The rooms were excellent, the on-premises restaurant was very good and the bar had a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. It's within minutes to all of the attractions in the area. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay here for the wedding a few weeks back. The staff takes great pride with our wedding parties and they will be thrilled when they read your comments. If your travels bring you back to Binghamton, please stop in and say hello! Bob Greene, General Manager