“Friendly staff!”

Holiday Inn Binghamton - Hawley St/Downtown
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Binghamton
Reviewed February 18, 2013

The customer service at this hotel was amazing! The ladies working the front desk were extremely helpful and wonderful! The room itself was clean but a little small.The only thing I would like to suggest is bigger pillows on the bed. I was in a king and the pillows felt like they were only about a foot long. Other wise that great location and I would recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
BGMAR, General Manager at Holiday Inn Binghamton - Hawley St/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay at our hotel in Binghamton. I always pass guest comments along to the staff and they will really appreciate your comments on the service you received during your last visit.

Bob Greene

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Secured parking is great, check in was quick, room was clean and service was very good.

Wait staff person Melissa did a great job at Breakfast.

In house bar and rest. so you dont have to leave the premise.

They try and make sure everything on your trip is satisfactory.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Cory G
BGMAR, General Manager at Holiday Inn Binghamton - Hawley St/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write your comments on this site. I will be sure to post this in the restaurant, as I know server Melissa takes great pride in how she does her job!

Thank you, Bob Greene, General Manager.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Our breakfast at the Holiday Inn was amazing. The staff was great, especially our server Rachel! The rooms were comfortable and the view over the river was great to wake up to! We most definately would recommend this hotel to anyone visitng the Binghamton area!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Elizabeth M
BGMAR, General Manager at Holiday Inn Binghamton - Hawley St/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2013

Thank you for your very warm comments about our breakfast server Rachel. I will be sure to post your comments to all of our staff as your kind words mean so much.

If your travels bring you back to Binghamton some day, please stop and say hello!!

Bob Greene. General Manager

Reviewed January 18, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this hotel during New Years Eve. The staff was very friendly and the room was very spacious and clean. The breakfast buffett on New Years day was plentiful and the our server was great. I thought that it was very impressive that the General Manager Bob Greene was on the floor and visable all weekend.

We look forward to another visit in the near future !!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
BGMAR, General Manager at Holiday Inn Binghamton - Hawley St/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Just a quick note to say thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay here at the Holiday Inn Binghamton over the New Years Eve Holiday! Your very kind words go far!!
If your travels bring you back, please say hello!

Thanks again, Bob Greene, General Manager

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I was in Binghamton to help my son get settled for an internship. The first morning of my stay I was welcomed to the restaurant by Sabrina. She went above and beyond in terms of service through out my entire stay. The first morning Travis cooked my veggie skillet perfectly. I truly enjoyed that breakfast. We had several meals at the hotel and Rachel and Melissa also gave us excellent service. The Sunday Brunch was excellent and I enjoyed the Chicken Tettrizini and the pastries the most. Thank you Stephanie for all the help at the front desk. Everyone was very happy and cared about the people that they were serving. Thank you so much to everyone at the hotel.

Room Tip: I was on the 8th floor and it was very quiet with a good view.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
BGMAR, General Manager at Holiday Inn Binghamton - Hawley St/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Beth, we had so much fun with you are your son last weekend as he was preparing for his internship with the Binghamton Senators. If you come back to see him, we would love to have you back in our hotel!!!

Bob Greene

Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

After leaving from nightmare at Days inn that costs us $70 from hell, it was midnight and Holiday inn gave us an excellent price for military at $92 a night and wow, its like Holiday inn is a paradise and Dayss inn binghamton is a HELL hole!!! Thanks Holiday inn for giving us a good night and the next morning going back home in Trenton, Ontario, Canada.

• Stayed: December 2012
BGMAR, General Manager at Holiday Inn Binghamton - Hawley St/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Just a quick note to say thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay here at the Holiday Inn Binghamton. We have many guests from Ontario that stay with us. I return the favor and get to Kingston and Ottawa as often as possible. Thanks again, Bob Greene, General Manager

Reviewed December 9, 2012

It has a decent exercise room and it has a restaurant and lounge. In the winter they shut down the A/C and my room was 86 degrees so I had to open the window so I didn't roast. bed was comfortable and big screen TV with 2 HBO's. Internet access was good and the hotel overall was clean. A little dated and it shows but a safe stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank M M
BGMAR, General Manager at Holiday Inn Binghamton - Hawley St/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay here recently. I apologize for the hot room as you are correct that during winter we are forced to turn off the air conditioning. We are in the process of analyzing different room energy programs to avoid situations like your room being too hot and hope to install a hotel wide energy program this winter. If your travels bring you back to Binghamton, please stop in and say hello! Bob Greene, General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Binghamton
DoubleTree by Hilton Binghamton
Grand Royale Hotel
Grand Royale Hotel
#10 of 13 in Binghamton
Homewood Suites by Hilton Binghamton/Vestal

Been to Holiday Inn Binghamton - Hawley St/Downtown? Share your experiences!