Holiday Inn Binghamton - Hawley St/Downtown
Grand Royale Hotel(Binghamton)
Fairfield Inn Binghamton(Binghamton)
Comfort Inn(Binghamton)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskrestaurant staffroom was very clean and comfortablechenango riverbusiness tripking bedplenty of parkingindoor poolfriday nightone night staymariamarenadumasmattserverweddingbing
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Rarely is a meal the tipping point but that is the case here. We stayed two nights and had breakfast in the hotel each morning. The food was very nicely prepared and tasted great. The quantity of food was very good and the prices were very fair. The best part however was the server. Melissa was not just a great waitress but a delightful person as well. I'd actually say that we enjoyed our two breakfast meals so much that I'd actually select this hotel based on that alone. I also want to recognize the folks at the front desk.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Algernon_12
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I have been to this HI many times over the last 10 years. I return because of the friendly staff and the cleanliness of the facility.
This past stay was especially nice since I was offered an unsolicited complimentary upgrade.
I also like the location on the river, with the nice river walk, and near some great restaurants within walking distance.
I'll be back the next time I need a place to stay in the area!
Tip: Join the Priority Club and you get a free drink at the bar.

Room Tip: The upgraded corner suite was very nice!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 18, 2012

We were travelling to Allentown PA from Ottawa and decided to stop in Binghamton for the night. We had a great room clean and well kept. We ate at the hotel restaurant and were pleasantly surprised by the friendly personnel as well as the very good steak we were served. We enjoyed our stay so much that we stayed there on our way back as well. We must mention the "savoir faire" of the restaurant manager Jennnine and David whom appeared to be the chef as he was very interested in our appraisal of the food and wine. The personal touch of these employees made us feel welcomed as if we were family. We hope that they will read these comments or made aware of our appreciation for their excellent services.
Colleen and Réal Ottawa

Room Tip: Holiday Inn is a safe bet for us when travelling. We enjoyed the view on the river from our room.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I have stayed at this location 50+ times. The rooms are as expected for Holiday Inn quality. The staff is very nice. Lindsey made check in very welcoming. The bar was a nice addition. The restaurant was just OK.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 13, 2012

Your comments are much valued in my book as you are such a loyal guest of the hotel with fifty different visits. Please stop in and say hello next time and I will buy you and your travel partner dinner in our restaurant as I would very much value your comments on the changes that we have made in our restaurant. Thank you again, Bob Greene, General Manager

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Good service very near to BU.. Will suggest this for anyone going to visit BU. Very calm and good view of the BU. nothing much to do around here but if your visiting the school on business perps this the best bet around here. lots of fine dining near by that is a ++

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 9, 2012

Thank you for your comments and I agree with you, there are several terrific restaurants close by. If you stay again, please stop in and say hello, Bob Greene, General Manager.