“Convenient Coffee”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Easy to park with trailer in tow in the adjacent lot. Staff was friendly and worked efficiently to move the line through pretty quickly.

There are newer reviews for Starbucks

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We always look for an excuse to head for Upper Front Street so we can wind up at Starbuck's. There is a very courteous and speedy wait staff and the product is always the best!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I love Starbuck!! But this one wasn't as good as others I have been to. The service is VERY slow. There was 4 workers there at the time we went and only 2 were actually working. To tell you how slow it was.... before we went to Starbucks we walked next door and ordered a pizza.. then walked over to Starbucks... We were at Starbucks so long, by the time we went to the pizza place to pick up our pizza it had been ready and waiting on us for a while. Anyways, the quality of the food and coffee was just like any other average Starbuck (except the whipped cream.) The whipped cream was kind of melted I guess you can say. I have to say, the Starbuck back home is MUCH faster and way better quality. Back home I can order a few fraps. and by the time I drive up to the window, its ready. Enough said.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

We stopped in here twice during a recent stay in Binghamton and both time we were happy with the experience. The first time was just for iced coffee and the second time we had breakfast food. Both times were very good and just what we expect from Starbucks.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

This Starbucks is a great place to get breakfast, especially if you are about to hit the road. The food is pleasant, the cafe itself is very well kept, and the staff are nice. I recommend it, especially for hungry travelers!