“Very good breakfast”

Portfolio's Cafe
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Very good breakfast”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

I have had breakfast here a number of times and it has always been good. The help, in many cases, is getting a fresh start in life. I say " good for them" . They are friendly, helpful and nice to talk to. I guess I don't eat there when it is busy so they can converse sometimes. The food is good and reasonably priced. Right downtown Binghamton with meter parking right in front.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank jaykk11

Binghamton, New York, United States
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Our book club meets at Portfolios twice a month - love it!! Great people, great food! Give it a go!

Donna

• Visited January 2013
new york
“The place to go for breakfast”
Reviewed October 2, 2011

I go there often to get breakfast. The place is run by catholic charities I think. I have always taken my food out and never sat down. But the people that work there are very helpful and they make a great omelett and hashed browns. It comes with cofee or tea.You can pretty much get anything you want in your omelett to suit your taste. One thing- if you want to order and take your breakfast with you be prepared to wait at least 10-15minutes.The atmosphere is nice and clean they even have newspapers for you to read and local art on the wall.
Another tip- they make the best homemade potato chips! They cost about $2.00 a bag. They are yummy! They are not open on Saturday or Sunday.

• Visited September 2011