“Not Worth Even Trying”

Cuisines: Mexican
Binghamton
“Not Worth Even Trying”
Reviewed January 14, 2010

My wife and I are from Arizona, we know good Mexican food. This isn't it!

Here, they just add a lot of chipotle powder and a handful of tortilla chips and call it Mexican.

Oh, yeah, and service was terrible. There were four other tables (2-4 people each) when we gave this place a try, and there were 3 waitresses on the floor. It still took 15 minutes for our DRINKS (iced teas) to come out.

binghamton NY
“Stay away- stay very far away”
Reviewed May 21, 2009

I had the most horrible experience here! I will never return and have decided to make it my personal mission to prevent anyone else from ever having the unfortunate experience I had.
I arrived on a busy Saturday evening as part of a group of four. We gave our name to the hostess/waitress. In the 5-10 minutes we waited other parties that arrived after us were seated (at tables that could accomodate 4). One particular group sat and then proceeded to table hop twice more after initially sitting. A couple came in and seated themselves. When we brought this to the waitresses attention she asked those that seated themselves to get up so we could have the table. We were seated a total of 80 minutes. In that time, tables around us were served, ate, paid and left (including those who seated themselves). The table hoppers ordered, ate and were enjoying some post meal conversation. Still no food! Our order was taken approx 20 minutes after we were seated. 60 minutes after that, still no food. We eventually got up and left, but not before a table of four, next to us received their food 15 minutes after their arrival. Horrible service, dirty bathroom (toilet wouldn't flush), dirty little kid running around (in and out of the kitchen to the dining room/ ?watiresses kid?). To think they recently opened another location. Watch out Greene!