“Good Pizza”

Nirchi's Pizza
Ranked #88 of 217 Restaurants in Binghamton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Great NY style pizza. We don't get that in KC so I enjoyed it. A bit greasy but that's part of it too.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

I think the pizza and wings are Nirchi's are very good. I think that you get a lot of food for your money. The staff is fast and courteous.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

When I moved to Binghamton, everybody said I "had to get a Nirchi's Pizza." So I did. It was just OK in my opinion. There are a lot of choices, however there are some other pizza companies that I like better. They have a pretty good breakfast pizza as well as wings and salads. If you are a pizza person I would definitely try it.

1  Thank Mary Pat F
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We usually get delivery service and it is always on time. Thick crust pizza is good with any toppings. Always delivered hot.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

The significant other and I came up here to escape the hurricane aftermath as we were/are without power, etc. for 2 weeks. He's familiar with the area, I'm not and obviously I am happy simply having some electricity, heat, TV, etc. We searched for a long time at lunch to find a pizza place. This is where we ended up. The pizza wasn't terrible, I keep an open mind with regards to pizza when travelling out of the general NYC vicinity. Still though, they barely had any pizza ready and all our slices were literally freezing cold as was the sauce they gave us with the tepid garlic knots. So weird. I feel like if I was able to sample pizza that was actually fresh and hot there I would probably like it.

1  Thank BQfromNY