“As Always Delicious.”

Little Venice Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Little Venice Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 215 Restaurants in Binghamton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Henry and Lewis
Salida
“As Always Delicious.”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I dine here frequently. Nothing changes. Always delicious. When you are tired of the surprises it is great to return here. Consistent. Delicious. A great value. Have the ravioli and meatball logs.

Visited April 2013

Vestal, New York
“Everything was average”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

The wait staff was nice; the food is average--not great. The menu is large, and the meal is average in price.

“Order at bar or to go!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

My husband and I went to dinner there. We are from the area and have had the food before via to go orders. We sat at the bar waiting for a table. The bartender was awesome! We cannot remember her name but she had short dark hair, so friendly knowledgable and kind! Our table was ready and from the moment we sat at the table we knew we should have stayed at the bar. They gave us a table that should be taken out of the restaurant. It was in the middle of the aisle right by where everyone walks in to be sat. The waitress was boring and kind of rude. I wanted another glass of wine (a bottle actually) but she never asked once if i wanted anything else. She rushed the entire meal and experience in addition to us getting rammed into by people and staff walking by getting sat. It was absolutely awful. Also, we were sitting next to where the servers leave food sitting for tables. The hostess kept dumping people's good on this table and leaving. I saw food sit there for minutes,one was ten minutes! I also saw a server drop cheese and butter on the floor, pick it up and serve it to a table. It was a complete disgrace. Our server must have assumed we were young idiots, little did she know we tip 30-40% when we eat out. It pained me to leave $5 on $30 but i had to. I could not reinforce that kind of terrible service. The food was good, but our table,service. And atmosphere were awful. We should have stayed at the bar. We wont go back, especially when there's so many other great italian restaurants that actually care about their guests. Never again.

2 Thank ellieslizz
Vestal, New York
“Good but not remarkable”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My "significant other" said it best - it wasn't bad but it was unremarkable. Unfortunately, true. The food was good but ... would we come back based on this experience? Probably not. The waitress seemed less than interested. I sent back the bread dish because it was dirty. Then I sent back the water glass because it was chipped. The food was good but honestly not better than I could make at home. I know Little Venice has been here forever but it needs a little sprucing up of the menu and the service to make it some place I'd like to return to. Sorry to have to say that; really.

• Visited March 2013
Endwell, New York
“It was so, so”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My wife and I decided to eat at Little Venice on Saturday 2/23/2013 and we both ordered the unbreaded chicken parm. The food we thought was pretty good, our waitress was very good, however, the place seemed to be a little run down. For the price of the food, we felt the portion sizes were about right. We rate this average for an Italian restaurant.

• Visited February 2013